What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona State Score Prediction Thread

Yup Play calling was the issue. Did you watch the game? You could predict every play call. Looked like last year. Just how it is. Did the athletes of USC whip those of the Buffs? Yup. Predictable play calling over and over was a large problem.

Rewatch it. You will be able to predict it, just like DC's did last year, and the USC DC did yesterday.
Smartest guy on these boards. Mighty Buff is alone there.

It would appear there are more than a few who agree that play calling was an issue this game.
Insight is important.

There are a few who agree execution was a bigger issue than play calling. The best play call in the world does no good if Montez doesn't have time to throw, nor room to run. CU not winning in the trenches was the much bigger issue.

There are a few who agree execution was a bigger issue than play calling. The best play call in the world does no good if Montez doesn't have time to throw, nor room to run. CU not winning in the trenches was the much bigger issue.

It's amazing how good the play calling looks when the OL dominates and how bad the play calling looks when it doesn't.

A - Buffs are now 6-0 vs the spread
2 - The spread is now up to 10
d - Therefore a win by at least 10
iv - I'm not happy unless we score 50
5 - Yes, they are down to their 3rd sting QB (maybe)

We have also never beaten ASU...

It's amazing how good the play calling looks when the OL dominates and how bad the play calling looks when it doesn't.

it truly is amazing how good the oline looks when the play design is good and the play calling dominates the opposition players, the opposition coaches and the game.

I'll hold off until Wilkins is ruled in or out. I think some are underestimating ASU. Regardless of opponent bad teams don't end up 5-1

In light of recent information, I'd like to change my prediction to 84 to 14 (in garbage time).

Chew on that Sparky!

Beware underestimating the ASU defense. If you rewatch them play you can see that all their D problems are easily coach-able. Teach their talented young dbs how to take good angles and you fixed 70% of the issues.

ASU 14 CU 24

Back