What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona State Score Prediction Thread

Let's be fair about this. USC's defense is better than ours. ASU scored 21 on the road against them. We would do well to hold them under 30, and 35 isn't outrageous, if they are getting a push. Our offense's goal will be to get it up over 40.

Let's be fair about this. USC's defense is better than ours. ASU scored 21 on the road against them. We would do well to hold them under 30, and 35 isn't outrageous, if they are getting a push. Our offense's goal will be to get it up over 40.
It was 40-6 in the third quarter before USC just started to milk clock and prevent the big play. That was also with their backup quarterback though.

I think this is closer than most.

ASU 28
CU 31

As for play calling - I think if I re-watched the game I'd be able to predict the play calls on both sides pretty well.

No idea what to expect here.....but we clearly like playing in the great state of Colorado, better than anywhere else.

The team I hate most - 27
Good Guys - 37

Well, they scored 20 on USC. And 14 of those were in garbage time after USC pulled their starters because they were up 41-6.

51 for the Buffs
17 for the Scum Devils

Sefo throws 3 TDS in the start.
Montez tacks on another 2.

Buffs 48, Fighting Kitchen Utensils 27. This is a two touchdown spread for a reason. They will not get good QB play no matter who it is. If the freshman plays, he's going to struggle. Our crowd will be loud and unfriendly. If Wilkins plays, our front seven is going to have a lot of fun. There is no way he's even close to 100% if that sprain happened 10 days ago. This defense is AWFUL. The offense is going to drop at least 40 on these guys Saturday night.

Might have to update my score prediciton. ASU lost its starting middle linebacker, so that can only improve their awful defense....Also, ASU backup QB is out for the season while the starter MAY be returning from a high ankle sprain. Don't expect ASU to run read option against the Buffs. Here is to hoping that high ankle sprain is slow to heal and they have to start a true freshman at QB!

Dillon has thrown one pass ever in this his true freshman year - and it was intercepted. Jack Smith is a true freshman WR. Ouch.

Last edited:
Back