What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona State Score Prediction Thread

Damn we need to win this game. We could be heading to the trees trying to become bowl eligible.

This is the time I start really getting nervous. Everyone is or has picked us. If you look at stats, D rankings, O rankings, injuries, all that stuff? It points to us. but, all that "hype" is what worries me. I hope Our Mighty BUFFS come out on fire tomorrow evening and play with up tempo, score quick and often. Then I hope our D shuts down the run game and makes whoever they have at QB throw the ball, and we gobble that up also...
Let's go BUFFS get it done.

A lot of times I haven't picked because I thought I'd jinx it somehow. I believe in these guys though, changed it a bit. Still question whether to do it or not lol.

Welcome aboard. Yeah these guys do a great job here, they aren't 1* mods. Regular fans are cool as well.

Since I won a pair of tickets to the wsu game and enjoy everything on here I figured the upgrade to member was the least i could do.

Buffs 54
#1 state-sponsored purchaser of chrome disinfectant in the continental US* 6

(*for all the poles)

High school kids are even taking notice. Can't tell you how many of the players I coach are all of the sudden rockin a CU hat, shirt or pair of shorts now. I've even heard people talk about "the Buffs bandwagon".

This is exactly what I am concerned about as Lindgren’s middle name is “Predictable.
“They’re a very aggressive defense,” Adams said. “We have to make sure that going into the game that we’re in the right sets that give us opportunities to get the ball outside, or to make sure that we’re not just gambling. I think that’s where people get in trouble with them is if you just call a play and hope that it works, because they’re going to be in the right call for them a fair amount of the time. They’re going to play off your tendencies really hard.”

He

Go Buffs

This is exactly what I am concerned about as Lindgren’s middle name is “Predictable.
“They’re a very aggressive defense,” Adams said. “We have to make sure that going into the game that we’re in the right sets that give us opportunities to get the ball outside, or to make sure that we’re not just gambling. I think that’s where people get in trouble with them is if you just call a play and hope that it works, because they’re going to be in the right call for them a fair amount of the time. They’re going to play off your tendencies really hard.”

He

Go Buffs
He's just like Clinton posting our ISIS strategy online!

He

Go Buffs

It's amazing that the Buffs ever score. Can I assume your explanation is that they've recruited so incredibly well that they can overcome poor strategy and play calling?

It's amazing that the Buffs ever score. Can I assume your explanation is that they've recruited so incredibly well that they can overcome poor strategy and play calling?

Funny.. But you can assume that Adams understands this is a Lindgren issue and has been from the beginning. The problem is He "plays his Tuesday game on Saturday" ignoring what is going on in the game with minimal if any adjustments. You can list those games if you like. You know what they are. The Pac12 DC's own him. Hopefully Chev can change that, but he was unable to last week. 17 points. So Lindgrenish.

Go Buffs

He

Go Buffs
Griefer.png

Today I was waiting in my bank for a notary when a goofy looking dude walks in and awkwardly tells the receptionist, "They need two copies of each of these months." She did whatever he wanted, but a few minutes later I noticed him sitting twenty feet from me in the waiting room. The TV was on CNN and Obama had just finished his diatribe when I accidentally caught the guy's eye. He apparently saw an opening.

First he went off on trump. Then Clinton. Then Obama. While he rambled, the rest of us tried to act as if he (and we) weren't there. Next, he opined on the evils of having to pay for college (I assume he's not personally saddled with such debt). Then onto how great the VA really is, and the only real healthcare choices going forward were Medicaid for all, or complete privatization. On and on. My wife had a plane to catch, and he made the decision of whether or not to continue waiting an easy one. Nut. Job. One trick pony. I was tempted to ask if he was on AllBuffs.

I've never put a poster on ignore, but I'm very tempted.

Go Buffs!

Back