What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona State Score Prediction Thread

28-20 Buffs, but I don't think the game will be in doubt after halftime. For some reason think we'll see some sloppy play from both sides, and a full week of Sefo v Montez debate next week bc we "only" beat a team we've never beaten before by 7-13 points.

Phoenix radio has been bashing the **** out of us this week, so I hope it's more like 56-13.

28-20 Buffs, but I don't think the game will be in doubt after halftime. For some reason think we'll see some sloppy play from both sides, and a full week of Sefo v Montez debate next week bc we "only" beat a team we've never beaten before by 7-13 points.

Phoenix radio has been bashing the **** out of us this week, so I hope it's more like 56-13.
Really? Why could they possibly have said?

Really? Why could they possibly have said?

Basically, they are shocked that ASU is underdogs in this game. Colorado's two conference wins are against the two worst teams in the conference. National media says we were in the game at Michigan but we really got blown out by 17 points. We're still the worst team in the South. We're a doormat. Ballage has an ax to grind (don't get this at all, if true; as far as I know we REALLY put out the welcome mat for him). Conveniently ignoring the common opponent (@USC).

Oh well, two more weeks until we're completely out of here. Then I can join you all in bitching about how Denver sports radio is all Broncos, all the time.

The good news for Buff fans everywhere is I do not like the spread for this game (-13). The only other time that happened this year was OSU. So we should win by six touchdowns.

image.jpeg Buffs have work to do. This series is off to a rocky start.
Buffs need to run up the score 185-0 on these scumbags to balance things out.
Anything shy of 54-12 CU will be a disappointment

That ****ing game last year. Created a fumble early (first drive?) crazy bounce and it hits an ASU player in stride for a TD.

Batted a ball on a critical 4th down. Somehow it goes right to a receiver for a TD.

We've got to win this one.

Go Buffs!

That ****ing game last year. Created a fumble early (first drive?) crazy bounce and it hits an ASU player in stride for a TD.

Batted a ball on a critical 4th down. Somehow it goes right to a receiver for a TD.

We've got to win this one.

Go Buffs!
Yeah, I remember that game. The luckiest bounces I've ever seen. Their time is over.

Bounce back game for the Buffs getting their offense back on track, and underneath that 5-1 record that ASU has are 4 home wins against mediocre or below teams and 2 very unimpressive road performances. Combine the fact that they simply aren't that good along with their QB situation and the Buffs roll.

CU 45
ASU 17

pnw-storm-15oct16.jpg

Supposed to be the storm of the century starting this afternoon in the PNW. Hopefully the power stays on for this one. If it doesn't I better get some good updates from you guys in the game thread.

48-17 BUFFS

Watch for an improved ASU defense with a good pass rush that will try its damnedest to throw Montez off his game a la' Michigan and USC. If they play Wilkins and he is healthy, this could be a nail biter, where...just possibly...they have the advantage in field goal kicking. That's their only chance. If they let our offense roll a little their defense will start to tire and make mistakes and then the blow-out.

If they play that freshman we win by 40.

Last edited:
Watch for an improved ASU defense with a good pass rush that will try its damnedest to throw Montez off his game a la' Michigan and USC. If they play Wilkins and he is healthy, this could be a nail biter, where...just possibly...they have the advantage in field goal kicking. That's their only chance. If they let our offense roll a little their defense will start to tire and make mistakes and then the blow-out.

If they play that freshman we win by 40.
Well given Sefo is starting that'll be interesting.

I was only off because we had some poor red zone possessions in the third quarter. I'll take 40-16 though. That last touchdown really makes me feel a lot better about the whole evening.

This is exactly what I am concerned about as Lindgren’s middle name is “Predictable.
“They’re a very aggressive defense,” Adams said. “We have to make sure that going into the game that we’re in the right sets that give us opportunities to get the ball outside, or to make sure that we’re not just gambling. I think that’s where people get in trouble with them is if you just call a play and hope that it works, because they’re going to be in the right call for them a fair amount of the time. They’re going to play off your tendencies really hard.”

He

Go Buffs
I think we can put this Lingdren talk to bed for a week - hopefully more.

Back