What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs ASU Score Prediction Thread

asu will score a bunch and we won't.

Big ASU booster tells a group of us The D gives up lots of yards. Take the over was the suggestion. We had better score said differently.

Not sure if we can stop anyone for more than a quarter, but think ASU is struggling on D also. Guess we find out shortly what's up.

Last edited:
Buffs 42-ASU 38

i think they will overlook us. We are due for a miracle victory at home. Maybe our team has been prepping more for the PAC 12 and all, rather than the non conference games and we are all surprised by a win.

even if we do lose, at least we will FINALLY see construction at the stadium and new facilities. I never thought it would happen.

There is also the potential subplot that Graham may have been spying on our practices. Just a rumor, but an interesting one.
That's so pathetic and I hope people aren't serious about that. That is an embarrassing accusation.

Show me something, anything that backs this up. This is the first I have heard of this and I try to follow what's going on all over the Pac-12.

Just stuff I've seen over the last few years and RK on rivals posted something about it. I mean this is the same guy who texted his players to let them know he was taking the ASU job.

Yeah, I'm all over Scout forums and independent sites (like this) and like I said this is the first I've ever seen that accusation.

I love the optimism from folks, but we are just not there yet. ASU offense is good, Buffs defense is bad. I also have the feeling that our offense is going to make their defense look stellar. 56-13. Not yet the Buffs time.

I just want to see effort from our kids, no heads hanging and no quitting. That would make me happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Something better than 2012
ASU 6 14 14 17 51
CU 0 17 0 0 17

Net rushing 261-75 ASU
Net passing 332-180 ASU
Kickoff Return avg yds 58.5 - 21 ASU

I love the optimism from folks, but we are just not there yet. ASU offense is good, Buffs defense is bad. I also have the feeling that our offense is going to make their defense look stellar. 56-13. Not yet the Buffs time.

I just want to see effort from our kids, no heads hanging and no quitting. That would make me happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree with this. The piece we are lacking is run defense. The strength of ASU is the run game. Not a good matchup. If we make any significant strides in our run defense against this team, I am going to be really thrilled!

I would also be thrilled to see our offense continue to come together and thus help our defense stay off the field. Pretty sure we are going to leave it all out there Sat night.

Edit: please tighten up our kick coverage, that is a crappy way to throw a game, must improve.

As we have shown before we will probably scheme well enough to limit the damage done by DJ. It is Kelly that will kill us on the ground.

As we have shown before we will probably scheme well enough to limit the damage done by DJ. It is Kelly that will kill us on the ground.

Think your right. Think the coaches think your right. I think he gets a full time spy, or mostly full time down dependent. It has been our "gapping" mistake recently. He is more effective tucking the ball than as a passer. If he is tucking the ball and running for bunches, Katie bar the door.

If we can spy him effectively, which is a big if, game could get interesting.... Our run defense thus far suggest it is a real long shot that this will happen.

Think your right. Think the coaches think your right. I think he gets a full time spy, or mostly full time down dependent. It has been our "gapping" mistake recently. He is more effective tucking the ball than as a passer. If he is tucking the ball and running for bunches, Katie bar the door.

If we can spy him effectively, which is a big if, game could get interesting.... Our run defense thus far suggest it is a real long shot that this will happen.

Problem is we would likely have to put our fastest LB on him as a spy, which would be gillam. I would rather have him involved in Run D, and have our DB's play responsibly enough to make sure Kelly doesn't hit those 20yd runs.

He presents a lot of problems.

It will be interesting to see which mix the coaches choose. Suspect that is part of the reason practice is closed for now.

Or maybe we are going to put 15 players on kick coverage? One or the other :lol:

I think it will be 51-24 ASU in game not as close as the score.

I really want to see how the Buffs match up - I am concerned that we did not show that we had better talent than either CSU or UMASS. ASU is several notches better than those programs.

Back