What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. CSU Score Prediction Thread

I have no idea what to expect. If we see the Sefo of the first game of the year, then no way we win. I hope we pull it off.

CU 24-20

Buffs 17
lambs 14
We might be down 14-3 in this one going to the second half. Run the ball non-stop second half...late td wins it.

Rams will force sefo to beat them, the running game will not look like last game. Cu has to pressure their fr qb and stuff the run. Rams have some talent on offense besides Higgins. Buffs 31 csu 28

So you think we could hang with TCU at Folsom? I highly, highly doubt it.
Hey. Hawaii almost beat Ohio St. Alegedly. Well, not "almost beat" per say. But I heard they played em tough for a while. So, there's that.

It's clear the opinion of so many buff faithful is that CU will struggle against CSU. There is something that makes us worry. Against umass we simply exploited the weakness of a flawed team. We have to prime ourselves for disappointment, because CU always disappoints. CSU at home barely lost to UMinn and UMinn at home took TCU to the wire in TCUs first game. By the associative law of football CSU is thus almost as good as TCU...and TCU is perhaps the best team in America!

Is all this rational?

I think CU is more talented than CSU. I think the coaching is close enough not to matter. The buffs continue to fix their execution and roll to a 38 to 17 victory.

BTW why is there a scrolling add in the middle of my text imploring me to date Arab women...as if I don't have enough issues.

BTW why is there a scrolling add in the middle of my text imploring me to date Arab women...as if I don't have enough issues.

Perhaps 8Jah is also this passage from the Quran:

Forbidden for you are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your paternal aunts, your maternal aunts, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your foster-mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your stepdaughters in your guardianship-born of wives you have gone into-but if you have not gone into them, there is no blame on you. And the wives of your genetic sons, and marrying two sisters simultaneously.

Forbidden for you are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your paternal aunts, your maternal aunts, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your foster-mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your stepdaughters in your guardianship-born of wives you have gone into-but if you have not gone into them, there is no blame on you. And the wives of your genetic sons, and marrying two sisters simultaneously.
James Mcmurtry wrote a great song about this.

All I took from that was "Don't be a redneck"

Somebody brought it up above - CSU will go all out to stop the run and make Sefo beat them. Someone also brought up the very good point that more than anything UMASS's own mistakes early on allowed us to get some confidence and pull away in the 2nd quarter. If they had another game under their belt, they probably make some of those plays and it's a different game. I expect someone other than Higgins to go off receiving. I expect CSU to come out more fired up than us. I expect Lindgren to make some critical mistakes. I expect Spruce to get his. I expect the Buffs have at least two turnovers. I expect CSU isn't as good as some are making them out to be and yet I expect us to find a way to lose.
CSU 27
CU 24

Back