What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. CSU Score Prediction Thread

Buffs 34 - Rams 9

I just can't see this defense giving up a lot of points to the Rams. Montez sees his first live action in the 4th quarter.

Buffs: 19
Sheep: 11

And @Uncle Ken ... if Leavitt gives such a rousing half time speech, why are the points surrendered in each half only different by a field goal?

Buffs: 19
Sheep: 11

And @Uncle Ken ... if Leavitt gives such a rousing half time speech, why are the points surrendered in each half only different by a field goal?
I was aware of that when I wrote it. Just because they got the message, doesn't mean they produced results.

CSU is hurting a defense it would appear. I expect that CSU's offense will be better than last year. The Rams will try to establish the run game and throw with the play action past. The key is first down, if we can keep them out of 2nd and 5 we should be in the drivers seat. I think the Buffs should be able to do what they want on offense - the defensive holes for CSU appear to be significant.

CU 31 - CSU 23.

CSU is hurting a defense it would appear. I expect that CSU's offense will be better than last year. The Rams will try to establish the run game and throw with the play action past. The key is first down, if we can keep them out of 2nd and 5 we should be in the drivers seat. I think the Buffs should be able to do what they want on offense - the defensive holes for CSU appear to be significant.

CU 31 - CSU 23.
I think there'll be plenty of defensive holes for the rams in the stands, too.

When was the last time there was 100% agreement that CU would win this game? Someone get the Elias Sports Bureau on that.

Also, who will be the first d-bag to pick the Lambs now that I pointed out that no one has?

Last edited:
When was the last time there was 100% agreement that CU would win this game? Someone get the Elias Sports Bureau on that.

Also, who will be the first d-dag to pick the Lambs now that I pointed out that no one has?
Probably @BigJim

Buffs 41-20.
image.png

**** I love the week before game 1! I think this team is ****ing psyched as well and it will translate onto the field Friday night. This team needs to come out fired up, put points on the board and play better D than last year. Get them on the ground and go for the knockout early and keep our foot on their throat. Break their will and put an ass whipping on the goats like they have not had in years!

**** I love the week before game 1! I think this team is ****ing psyched as well and it will translate onto the field Friday night. This team needs to come out fired up, put points on the board and play better D than last year. Get them on the ground and go for the knockout early and keep our foot on their throat. Break their will and put an ass whipping on the goats like they have not had in years!

I love a week before game 1 in which I actually give us more than a 2% chance of making a bowl game. I don't believe I've felt that way since 2010 (that should have been an 8 win season, but no need to go into details).

Back