What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. CSU Score Prediction Thread

As a Ram fan, this is the least encouraged I've felt going into this game in quite a while. CSU was entirely lackluster last year and I haven't read anything that makes me feel different about this year. The homer in me always wants to feel like CSU has a decent chance of winning but hindsight shows CSU tends to win only once every 2-4 years. I'm not feeling that this is the year.

24 - 17 CU. The game never feels that close as CSU tacks on a late TD. Fffffffffffffffffffffffff

As a Ram fan, this is the least encouraged I've felt going into this game in quite a while. CSU was entirely lackluster last year and I haven't read anything that makes me feel different about this year. The homer in me always wants to feel like CSU has a decent chance of winning but hindsight shows CSU tends to win only once every 2-4 years. I'm not feeling that this is the year.

24 - 17 CU. The game never feels that close as CSU tacks on a late TD. Fffffffffffffffffffffffff
Trying to be objective...it does seem CSU lost a lot of guys...especially on D...and we are returning most of the team and have some good players back from injury. This is lining up to not be a close game, but anything can happen on Saturday. Go Buffs!

MM don't pull a 2009 DH. Buffs should win this one. I'm gonna call 31-21 Buffs. So nervous about this game like every damn year.

Back