What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Idaho State Score Prediction Thread

Buffs struggle early, actually trail in first quarter. Take a lead without much cushion by the time halftime rolls around. Roll throughout the second half convincingly enough that we are laughing more about how we got more of a fight from an FCS team than the lammies more than we are lamenting a slow start.

45-17

52-10. This Idaho State team is coached by Mike Kramer (same guy who won here with Montana State in 2006). Our kids will be reminded of that all week. We won't take them lightly.

Just win big.

More importantly our back-ups need to get more PT than the last 5 mins of the game. Especially Montez

They looked good against Simon Fraser, but then again who is Simon Fraser.... .Buffs Romp

Buffs 48
ISU 13

I think it will be close enough that Sefo has to play the entire game. Looking forward to the big house, we breathe a sigh of relief.

Buffs - 63
ISU - 2 (on a blocked PAT return... I've seen that somewhere before)

I just kept yelling at my TV "haha! You've got to be kidding me!"

48 to 17

Mac2 won't run it up, if that option is available. He is a good guy and is sensitive.
Mac2 will play Sefo for 3 quarters regardless of the score. I hope not but until he shows different.....?

There is a dream out there.

Go Buffs

I think a score similar to the CSU game is probable. It could be 30+ to zero before substitutions start. Liufau will play more than we'd like but that's due to him needing PT to iron out timing, etc. Once Montez and company enter, they run the ball. A lot. That's an ISU relative strength on defense which translates into not a lot of CU scores following an early, decisive lead. Final score 45-14, with ISU scores coming late against 3rd team D and a nearly empty stadium.

Back