What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Michigan Score Prediction Thread

You people are tad bit optimistic, which is good! But Colorado will not be scoring 20+ on Michigans defense, it's just too good, Michigan will have AT LEAST 10 players drafted in the starting rotation, that's not including the back ups on the DL which rotate all the time, and the freshman who've played lights out up to this point. I'm a huge supporter of Leavit(sp?) and feel like he's gotten this defense to a new level, along with the offense that has been very good for you guys. I'm rooting for CU this year, just not this game, my score prediction, and I'm being realistic here 34-13. Praying for a good, injury free game, good luck guys, sorry to spam the site with Michigan stuff, Go Blue!

You people are tad bit optimistic, which is good! But Colorado will not be scoring 20+ on Michigans defense, it's just too good, Michigan will have AT LEAST 10 players drafted in the starting rotation, that's not including the back ups on the DL which rotate all the time, and the freshman who've played lights out up to this point. I'm a huge supporter of Leavit(sp?) and feel like he's gotten this defense to a new level, along with the offense that has been very good for you guys. I'm rooting for CU this year, just not this game, my score prediction, and I'm being realistic here 34-13. Praying for a good, injury free game, good luck guys, sorry to spam the site with Michigan stuff, Go Blue!
Your prediction matches that of many posters here. I feel like you had a preconceived notion of our optimism and responded to that, rather than actually read the thread.

If you're going to post here, it's essential that you research your opinions. "Painstakingly defend and qualify!" is our unofficial motto. In other words, if you're going to make an assertion, you've got to back it up. Thanks in advance for your compliance.

**** you!

Your prediction matches that of many posters here. I feel like you had a preconceived notion of our optimism and responded to that, rather than actually read the thread.

If you're going to post here, it's essential that you research your opinions. "Painstakingly defend and qualify!" is our unofficial motto. In other words, if you're going to make an assertion, you've got to back it up. Thanks in advance for your compliance.

I would add that we understand backhanded compliments when we see them.

You're prediction is in line with most around here. I expect it to be closer to 14-17pts but 21 is possible. Your defense was very very good last year. This year it appears to be very good as well. Our defense was ok last year but not great. This year, our defense is putting up stats in the same range as UM's. We have both played cupcakes. We have both dominated them. If our defense is for real, this game is going to be a slug fest and there is no way UM scores 34 points. None of us really know what we have yet other than teams good enough to beat up on the opponents we are supposed to beat up on.

Welcome and good post. Like UK wrote, I wouldn't say the consensus has been a CU win...we know what we're up against. UM is more talented and its in Ann Arbor. I give CU a small chance...but I honestly don't think we'll win despite my score prediction. I've read some UM board posts and some think we're no better than UCF...wrong. We have a 4th year staff, the most experienced team CU has ever put on the field and are extremely focused and confident. Neither of us have played anyone this year so this will be a good barometer of each program. So it the spirit of good sportsmanship, I hope UM ****ing chokes and loses by 2 scores :)

I want to learn more about the alleged 10 Michigan starters that allegedly are to be drafted into the NFL.

Is that 10 seniors, early draftees, a bunch of underclassmen who are evaluated according to their Rivals ratings?

We probably are a bit optimistic about this game, but I'm guessing you're a bit optimistic about the entire season. I'd wager you are predicting a trip to the playoffs, but even with a win over the Buffs, you'll still have at least a two-loss season and have to watch one of your conference mates make that trip.

You people are tad bit optimistic, which is good! But Colorado will not be scoring 20+ on Michigans defense, it's just too good

The CU offense might only put up 17 pts on the UM defense, but we fully expect the Buffs defense to put up a score (Tedric Thompson pick-6) against the Michigan offense and special teams will be good for a TD (either J-Mac punt return or Tony J. kickoff return) as well. CU 31 UM 28.

I predict Harbaugh loses his **** at some point in the game. To the point where everyone just feels awkward and turns away every time the camera crew zooms in on him.
What is the over/under on boogers consumed on camera?

I wouldn't say I had a preconceived notions, more like I read a bunch of posts about how "Michigan won't out up much on our defense" and then predicting themselves to score 30+. I just feel like some posters here may have forgotten how good this defense was last year before injuries(and they stil dismantled Florida).

I wouldn't say I had a preconceived notions, more like I read a bunch of posts about how "Michigan won't out up much on our defense" and then predicting themselves to score 30+. I just feel like some posters here may have forgotten how good this defense was last year before injuries(and they stil dismantled Florida).
Michigan men eat boogers and spell badly.

Ahahahahaha. Disagree.

I really hope Michigan fans continue to talk about that Florida win. Down the stretch that offense put up prolific performances of 9 points against Vandy, 14 points against Florida Atlantic, 0 points against FSU and 7 points against Alabama. What a performance by Michigan to hold them to 7 points, one for the ages.

Back