What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Nicholls State Score Prediction Thread

No let down, no upsets Buffs Romp
All the 50s have been taken so

Buffs - 62
Nicholls - 9

Great opportunity to work on some designed blitzes and DL stunts to see what we can try in conference. Get the fullback involved in running the ball and a screen or 2, once again, to see what we got. This is not only an opportunity to get some guys healthy, but to work on some stuff without getting blown up or destroyed by superior competition.

While I predicted a high score, I don't really care about the final as long as we win it. I say that because like BuffUp I anticipate the coaches will be treating this like a scrimmage so we will see some strange looks, strange personnel groupings, strange plays, and lots of back up players. As long as the starting O can move at will and the starting D can shut down NSU, then that will be enough for me.

34-0
Sefo plays 2 drives, we get 2 TDs. He's out by the second quarter.
We have 64 running plays.
Coach JL screams at all the walk ons the entire 4th quarter to ensure we keep the shutout. Many butts are slapped.
We try to sneaks Watts out on the field for a few plays during his visit. Watts commits.

63-14

Lots of defensive TDs. Kyle Evans with 2TDs and Jay MacIntyre cleans up in the second half with 8 grabs and a score or two.

42 - 10...I don't think the score will be as bad as it could be because we're going to need to treat this game as our bye week, and some guys who are dinged may not even see the field. I was hoping we'd see a healthy dose of Carr this week but I'm not sure what the RB situation is going to be with all the injuries.

42 - 10...I don't think the score will be as bad as it could be because we're going to need to treat this game as our bye week, and some guys who are dinged may not even see the field. I was hoping we'd see a healthy dose of Carr this week but I'm not sure what the RB situation is going to be with all the injuries.

Lots of CP and Evans. Maybe even some Donovan Lee.

How much are they being paid? Hopefully CU won't have to stoop to this level in the future

Buffs 3
NICHs 0
from #fauxtini: "What? Seriously? You need to get your head checked. CU will destroy Nicholl's State. They have no offense, defense or special teams. Their QB can't hit the broadside of a barn and their defense is great at tackling air. Sefo will go 30 of 30 for 330 yards and 4 TD's. The ground game will get another 400 yards. Dude, they lost to ULM 47- 0. Buffs will roll. Do some research next time."

Still not ready for predictions. Just going to say we need to win, and should win BIG.

from #fauxtini: "What? Seriously? You need to get your head checked. CU will destroy Nicholl's State. They have no offense, defense or special teams. Their QB can't hit the broadside of a barn and their defense is great at tackling air. Sefo will go 30 of 30 for 330 yards and 4 TD's. The ground game will get another 400 yards. Dude, they lost to ULM 47- 0. Buffs will roll. Do some research next time."
You mean from #Fauxtro?

You love Tini. When he's not around you literally spend time thinking "I wonder what Tini would do?" #wwtd.

55-6 CU.

We get to see Apsay for the first time and we get a good look at some players in the “3-deep”. Afolabi, Fisher, Watanabi, Falo, Walker and maybe even the much maligned Rippy and Wright. Also, depending on the severity of the injuries to Adkins and Carr we might even see Dino Gordon. But I hope not, it would be better to red shirt him.

Back