What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Nicholls State Score Prediction Thread

55-6 CU.

We get to see Apsay for the first time and we get a good look at some players in the “3-deep”. Afolabi, Fisher, Watanabi, Falo, Walker and maybe even the much maligned Rippy and Wright. Also, depending on the severity of the injuries to Adkins and Carr we might even see Dino Gordon. But I hope not, it would be better to red shirt him.

We likely don't see any player who is currently redshirted.

62-10.

I see our starters out by the mid third, and a LOT of running yards early that will open up massive deep attacks.
I see their team getting 10 becuase the altitude and the fact that MM has some class and won't press them too hard in the second half.

Coach asked leadership council for input on how they felt would be the best method to get the team focused on Nicholls St, and they told him to show the Sac State game. Leadership council at least knows how these kinds of teams can sneak up on you. Hope their leadership is effective and keeps the team focused.

Also, Huckins has won the starting job at RG.
Timothy Coleman is back from injury.

Also, Huckins has won the starting job at RG.
Timothy Coleman is back from injury.

Good game to get timothy some situational work.

Also glad to have the starting 5 OL now settled. I understand that they think the guards are close enough they can just rotate them and have no issues, but they know as well as everyone that OL doesn't work that way. You want your 5 guys and you want those 5 to play most of the snaps.

The Buffs - 52 (and we go over 400 yds rushing)
The whoever they are - 16

Enjoy the paycheck Nickels...and thanks for boosting our stats.

We likely don't see any player who is currently redshirted.
I agree but a thought did cross my mind. Depending on the severity and recovery period for the Adkins and Carr injuries, it might make sense to get Dino's feet wet against an inferior opponent, rather than throwing him in against a Stanford or USC. Say the Carr and Adkins injuries limit them for the remainder of the year, it could pay dividends to get Gordon some reps and comfort against Nichols.

63-17. I don't think MM will want to run it up, but Nicholls is "worst team to ever play here" bad. The offensive line and ground game will have another big day, and a lot of backups will see time. Not super concerned about overplaying our hand-I expect the O-Line to abuse these guys like they did UMass two weeks ago.

Cupcake%20-%20pink%20flower%20letter.JPG

I agree but a thought did cross my mind. Depending on the severity and recovery period for the Adkins and Carr injuries, it might make sense to get Dino's feet wet against an inferior opponent, rather than throwing him in against a Stanford or USC. Say the Carr and Adkins injuries limit them for the remainder of the year, it could pay dividends to get Gordon some reps and comfort against Nichols.

I get a sense that the Carr and Adkins injuries (and Lindsay) are pretty minor. If we were playing a conference game at least one of them would probably go but since this is the closest thing we have to a bye week a lot of guys are going to be sitting and healing up.

Back