What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Oregon Score Prediction Thread

Montez plays then 64-3 Oregon
Gehrke plays 42-17 Oregon
Sefo plays hurt 32-24 Oregon
Sefo plays and is well 31-28 CU

sounding like it will be option 1 or 3.
You forget how bad Gehrke has been in the past. And don't seem to remember that Montez, without playing with the ones, came into the game behind, with a Michigan D that had thier ears pinned back, and threw two passes that should have been touchdowns. Which would have won the game. That's on the receivers.

A Montez against a much worse D, with a week of practice with the ones? Will be much better. I think CU can win either way. I think it is much closer if Montez plays just because of first start and all.

All this is of course, if the punter can actually not do another ass rammin' punt nor line drives to the Oregon punt returner.

I don't have any feeling on this at all, but it seems to me that our chances of dominating the LOS on defense is going to be much, much better this week, and Leavitt is going to have guys working their asses off to fix the issues that plagued the run defense last Saturday. Will it work? Who knows, but Oregon not having Freeman helps us too.

I don't think Oregon's offense rolls against our defense.

I also don't like our chances of putting up many points, or our special teams' ability to keep Oregon in check. I think Oregon will win the field position battle handily, but settle for a lot of FGs. Buffs won't be able to capitalize on the defense holding Oregon to FGs.

Ducks 22, Buffs 14

SIAP, but I am having a hard time even finding an active line for this game.....I think that speaks volumes.

SIAP, but I am having a hard time even finding an active line for this game.....I think that speaks volumes.
I think somebody posted one in another thread and it was something like Colorado +7.5. I wouldn't be shocked if most books were off this one until an announcement about Sefo playing or not, as well as Royce Freeman, were made. Way too many unknowns that could really swing that line.

I'm going to assume Sefo doesn't play but Montez is ready to go and executes.

Buffs - 35
Ducks - 31

giphy.gif

27-24. Tedric Thompson blocks an Oregon FG in OT, then Chris Graham hits the game winner. I like to think the stormtrooper is consistent.

Oregon by 13.

Sefo is not worth 4 touchdowns as implied by many of the posts here. That said, I hope he is healthy enough to play.

Line is even right now btw.

Edit: Just kidding I am a moron. It is because no line has been released on ESPN I assume.

Last edited:
The Michigan loss was bitter. Moral victory? To Some. Damn players made some mistakes. Can you believe it? Seems to happen every game on every team.
Need better recruits. Need smarter recruits. Oh wait, mistakes happen by the players. Always.

But most of all, the coaching needs to continue to be improved. Leavitt has it right.

ducks31
Buffs7

This will not be the signature win, but there is one coming this year.

Last edited:
Back