What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. UCLA Score Prediction Thread

Seriously tini, you need to stop swooping in and calling out people when they aren't completely drunk (and delusional) on the kool-aid that you are drinking. It's okay to let others state their predicted score in this thread without throwing a tantrum. Feel free to call people out if you actually turn out to be right for once.

Tini gonna Tini.

Seriously tini, you need to stop swooping in and calling out people when they aren't completely drunk (and delusional) on the kool-aid that you are drinking. It's okay to let others state their predicted score in this thread without throwing a tantrum. Feel free to call people out if you actually turn out to be right for once.
I will fully admit that was a douche post last night

We keep it close going into the 4th, our lack of depth hurts us and a bad call by the officials crushes our hopes. 45-31

Damn you are thirsty. But anyway, keep acting like my predictions have been outlandish.

I'm just going to leave this here (since you said your "official" prediction was fake)

When you have to start a post off how you did in all likelihood you are being negative. Our OL will be fine this year and we will be in a bowl game. Book it. WSU isn't anything special but they went to a bowl game in year 2 of Leech with a tougher schedule. It's not this big tough thing to get to a bowl game, ****ty coaching has held us back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6-6

CSU
UMass
Hawaii
Oregon State or Washington
Cal
Utah

38-28 bruins.

On the bright side two short seasons ago I would have said. 58-7.

My how times have changed. We'll only get better boys.

I'm just going to leave this here (since you said your "official" prediction was fake)
Damn you are pathetic. I could go find the many posts discussing winning 5, but I really don't give enough ****s to do so. Going back to March? :rofl: pathetic

Quit ****ting all over the thread, the both of you, or you can both go away. The douchebaggery is annoying.

Back to the thread.

CU 52
Ucla 49

In OT

Liver think you are correct per point total. I suggested 34 for UCLA, it is not enough, we have shown no ability to stop a PAC 12 offense.

Hope our offense is feeling froggy Saturday.

Bruins 48, Buffs 27

Superior got the wake and bake going on today.

Damn you are pathetic. I could go find the many posts discussing winning 5, but I really don't give enough ****s to do so. Going back to March? :rofl: pathetic

Thanks. I could quote your prediction from a week before the season but apparently that along with 100% of your posts were fake. Good to know for next offseason.... I can save myself some heartache

Quit ****ting all over the thread, the both of you, or you can both go away. The douchebaggery is annoying.

Back to the thread.

CU 52
Ucla 49

In OT

At this point I think there should be a thread for Slider and Tini, that only they can post in, and the ONLY thread they can post in. It's like a teenage girl bitchfest.

A game like Cal. Lots of early hope but get blitzed in 2nd half and lose. 37-27 UCLA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clairvoyance Rep

same old mantra - mistake, bad call, followed by mistake again, of course our 2 interceptions that we can count on lately followed by another pi call bad or not? guys are young and learning still how to play to win not lose.

BUFFS 35
bruins 48

man this **** is getting old!

CU beats UCLA in the final 3 quarters 24-17

Unfortunately UCLA will be up 17-0 at the end of the first.

Last edited:
Back