What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. UMass Score Prediction Thread

I really don't think my poor heart'll be able to take it if this is a close game.

I may need to up my supplemental life insurance before Saturday.

My Poor Heart's prediction; 42-17 Buffs

My brain's prediction: 35-31 Buffs

Buffs 45 - UMass 17

undertaker-sitting-up1.gif

So then according to you Vegas and a ton of other sources are delusional.

You usually bring good statistics to the table. But you know Vegas spreads are not set based on what the books think will actually happen, right?

Anyway, defense shows up in a big way. Offense looks anemic again. 22-13 Buffs.

32 CU -27 UMass I predict with little confidence. All the reviews I see say UMass will score, it is their defense that is questionable. Whipple is who scares me the most - I think he is going to game plan extra hard against the Buffs.

No they didn't. Not every Vegas prediction is going to pick the winner, but they are right a whole lot more often than not.

According to this link, we have a 82.6% win%. I guess math is delusional to?

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/team/colorado-buffaloes/projections

I remember you posting our win percentage last season saying that there was no way we would go winless in PAC-12 play. Every Week the same post by you. What was the Win percentage for last week.

I remember you posting our win percentage last season saying that there was no way we would go winless in PAC-12 play. Every Week the same post by you. What was the Win percentage for last week.
No I said the statistics don't favor us going 0-9. I personally did not believe we would lose every one of those games.

And the win% last week was about 60 depending on the site...its 82% this week.

I nailed our points allowed. I need to work on my offense predictions. I had it 38-14.

Back