What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Utes/Youths Score Prediction Thread

I think buffs continue to battle.... But come up short. 29-24 Utah. We will have our revenge in hoops though :). Hopefully next year we closing the gap a bit per the PAC 12. May our line play continue to improve!

good try, good effort, tini. This is pathetic. No wonder those ESPN/CSU posters regularly destroyed you.

I care so much and I'm deeply affected by your feelings towards my posts about you. How will I ever sleep going forward?

Do you really think I'm going to post less because you suggested it? Lolol

I care so much and I'm deeply affected by your feelings towards my posts about you. How will I ever sleep going forward?

Do you really think I'm going to post less because you suggested it? Lolol
uhh, no. But you are really funny when your argument "style" resembles OMFGasm. lol?

And yet you were clearly enraged. Which is why he's still here. I'm disturbed that I'm having to explain the motivation of internet trolling to you.

I know, I was feeding the troll, it's clear as day. I've been in a bit of a bad mood today, figured I'd channel some of it to a NUb.

Good job guys, you just filled up nearly two pages of a thread thanks to a single Nub post...

This is a game I've given alot of thought to. I follow the buffs too closely and due to player and coachng ties, am very close to the Utes. Utah wins.
Their line is just better than ours on both sides of the ball. I would not trade one of their starters for any one of our line guys. On O, they are susceptible to a speed rush from the edge and speed rush stunting blitzes from the outside in. The Buffs don't have the speed to exploit this and this allows them to do what they do best, which is block straight up.

On D they bull rush well and collapse a pocket. Sefo hasn't shown speed to the corners. A rolling pocket would be huge, but I don't see it from our O line. At skill positions I would take the Buffs backs, QB and receivers over theirs. Dres (Flippers son) is as fast as P Rich and thicker, but drops the ball. I believe he is distracted by hangers on and should spend more time with the Juggs catching balls. He could be great, but right now P Rich catches the ball more consistently. Both will get open, but P Rich finishes. Their other receivers are interchangeable with ours. They have the same lack of speed and depth we do. Jake Murphy is back for them at tight end and he is what we wish we had. He creates a mis-match that I don't see our line backers getting done.

Their secondary has the same coverage issues ours does against big fast guys. They can cover Mc C, but not P rich. They are better at run support and tackling than man to man. This is strange because man to man is a historic strength that has allowed them to put a series of guys into the NFL from the corners. I think Adkins can have success if he breaks first contact and with bubble screens like he had against Cal. I'm interested to see if Powell breaks initial contact. Their line is big and strong and I believe Powell won't break first teir. He would be a big part of my game plan in wearing down their bulldozers, but it will be a frustrating day for him. Spruce could have a big game.

I think the Buffs cover, but don't win.​

Buffs: 28
Yoots: 24

I have a good feeling about this game. I'm not sure why. I just think MM is finally getting through to the team and I don't see a talent disparity between the two teams.

Was it last year they had that fat fullback run for a buck fifty against us?

We need to wear down that DL to stand a chance late in the game. Prich could open it up early for us though.

Buffs: 28
Yoots: 24

I have a good feeling about this game. I'm not sure why. I just think MM is finally getting through to the team and I don't see a talent disparity between the two teams.
I thought you were channeling Ben Crenshaw for a minute there.

Buffs 23
Western Red Clad Loons 21

I think buffs continue to battle.... But come up short. 29-24 Utah. We will have our revenge in hoops though :). Hopefully next year we closing the gap a bit per the PAC 12. May our line play continue to improve!

On second thought.... QB sitch for Utah and PRich have me leaning towards a tight game in the Buffs favor. Guess I am expecting Buffs best effort of the season in this game. Dissappointment game for Utes per another losing season.

27-24 Buffs get a tough road win! Redeaux ;)

Back