What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Washington State Score Prediction Thread

Crowd Noise won't be a factor-their stadium is about the same size as Hughes. I think Apsay is going to surprise-Buffs 38-30

Buffs get it done and Let the QB controversy begin. Apsay is going to light wsu up for 300+ yards + 1 rushing TD.

BUFFS 35
cougs 17

Lee has a career game and Carr shows up, 100+ yards for each of them.

Last edited:
http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=210513637

CU is apparently #1 in Pac-12 in pass defense, 6th in conference in scoring defense. Thats pretty impressive. #1 Pass defense vs the #1 Pass offense. will be an interesting matchup.
It is misleading. That is yardage. The Buffs are 9th in pass efficiency defense and give up 7.7 yards per attempt. Since we are 11th in rush defense we see a lot more rushing attempts. We have faced only 211 passing attempts which is the lowest in the conference and 296 rushing attempts. Total defense we are tied for 8th. Plus we are 9th in Scoring defense...I don't know where the 6th comes from.

It is misleading. That is yardage. The Buffs are 9th in pass efficiency defense and give up 7.7 yards per attempt. Since we are 11th in rush defense we see a lot more rushing attempts. We have faced only 211 passing attempts which is the lowest in the conference and 296 rushing attempts. Total defense we are tied for 8th.

You can make the #'s talk in any manner you want. Was simply presenting the information that Neil presented in his article.

Hope: CU 45 WSU 3
Prediction: Cade goes Nuts and without Sefo throwing picks, Buffs flip the script and win a close one. CU 38 WSU 31

The one thing that Mike Leach's teams cant deal with is a pass rush, his O-line takes those wide splits and gives you room to clock his QB. Barney was a master at blowing up Leach's offense, Maybe MIke asked for some pointers
Buffs 31
Cougs 24

Qb 1st start, Wazzu stacking the box to take away our run game, cold temps = bad news.

WSU 42
CU 17

CU 35
WSU 28

I think WSU is overrated and if we lose this game, even the delusional sunshine pumpers won't be able to argue that this season was not a huge disappointment after the promise of improvement that we were expecting after last season

CU 35
WSU 28

I think WSU is overrated and if we lose this game, even the delusional sunshine pumpers won't be able to argue that this season was not a huge disappointment after the promise of improvement that we were expecting after last season
b521dc56358e65fa81f5cfa5c5c9e2b529426089a16b8fef36918867f8d5eb1f_1.gif

I think a one point margin of victory is impossible in triple OT.
The way a 1 point victory can happen in triple overtime is the first team scores a touchdown, on the 2 point try, the other team gets a turnover and returns it for 2 points. Then that team kicks a field goal on their offensive possession. So it's unlikely, but not impossible

CU 35
WSU 28

How is WSU overrated?

The way a 1 point victory can happen in triple overtime is the first team scores a touchdown, on the 2 point try, the other team gets a turnover and returns it for 2 points. Then that team kicks a field goal on their offensive possession. So it's unlikely, but not impossible
Kinda like a QB sneak on first down?

CU 35
WSU 28

Wsu is 7-3 and ranked number 24. Losing to them would not make me think this season was a disappointment. They are a nationally ranked team. Good lord. This is a good WSU team that is still in play to be North Champs.

No one in their right mind would do that though. Why kick a field goal to lose by 1? You would always go for the TD.

I would still say impossible, since that field goal would never be attempted. Ever.

Creative though.

Back