What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Washington State Score Prediction Thread

We may be getting some weather on Saturday. I was thinking at first that it could help us, but then I remembered what happened last season when there was bad weather in Pullman. :cry:

I’ve got two score predictions for this one, both predicated on Viska.

1) Viska plays: Buffs 41-Cougs 35

2) Viska does not play: Buffs 28-Cougs 42

Interesting to see how lopsided the predictions were for the Arizona game vs the mixed bag here, against a top 10 team and #1 passing offense

Wazzu only 4.5-pt favorites? Am I missing something? Wazzu 42-24.

Vegas might be expecting some Cougin' it or they think Viska plays...............this is WSU's final road game. Again, two predictions based on whether or not Viska plays-

With Viska-Buffs 30, Cougs 21
Without Viska-Cougs 38, Buffs 24

Vegas might be expecting some Cougin' it...............this is WSU's final road game. Again, two predictions based on whether or not Viska plays-

With Viska-Buffs 30, Cougs 21
Without Viska-Cougs 38, Buffs 24

I can't see cu holding cougs under 35 but again, WSU us giving up 38 per game on the road in pac 12 .

Back