What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official Colorado @ UofA 2014 Football Game thread***

Missed block, but he has to protect the football... FARK! Looked like the breeze of the guy running by knocked it loose.

We should definitely take a sophomore who's one of the top QB's in the country and bench him. After all, Gehrke is a definite power conference starter.

Give Gerhke some time. we're not winning anymore games this season anyhow, give the backup some game time, let Sefo get his feces co-located

Can't run the ball and can't pass protect. Lindgren's gonna need to get creative.

We should definitely take a sophomore who's one of the top QB's in the country and bench him. After all, Gehrke is a definite power conference starter.
If we had one of the top QB's in the country, no one would advocate benching him. That said, I still think Sefo's our best option.

It looks like Crabb is bouncing between G and T. Not sure swapping OL positions helps the protection scheme.

My question is ... if it's clear that the OL can't support a pocket for long enough for Sefo to get off a pass (which it is) ... why the hell do we keep calling pocket passing plays instead of rollouts?

I understand that when he has time to throw and throws into triple coverage and it gets picked off how it could be his fault. But I don't understand how it's his fault if he gets a negative amount of time to throw the ball.

Sefo sucks and needs to be benched.
not having a good game for sure. the Zona QB is a redshirt freshman and is kicking our ass, I see why Sefo didnt get any other offers, Sad to say, but I dont think he will take us to any bowls

They are coming up field aggressively... some draws or a shovel pass would help take advantage of that.

I understand that when he has time to throw and throws into triple coverage and it gets picked off how it could be his fault. But I don't understand how it's his fault if he gets a negative amount of time to throw the ball.

It's your fault if you drop it every time you get touched.

Definitely need to work on ball security.

But Sefo's also like 9/12 passing -- including a drop by Shay on the sideline.

Great run, Lindsey!

Back