What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official COLORADO vs Arizona Game Basketball Thread

We don't play with our hands up on D. Hmm. Is that natural? Didn't see that so much during the Cuse/Duke game.

Reactions: aik
Officiating is awful in this one. They're letting Arizona get away with a ton of contact on defense.

Arizona turns JHop into a pin ball and no call then they get the call on the other end.

I read this as if Chandler Bing said it.

That said, the bias from Walton is so flagrant it puts all sports "journalists" to shame. At least attempt to show no bias.

Then you read it exactly as it was intended.

I don't like Walton when he's doing a game I don't care about. Can't ****ing stand him right now.

Mills tries so hard but he just doesn't have the strength, gets pushed around on both ends.

Down by 6 after a truly terrible half? I'll take it!!! :thumbsup:

Huge bucket there! After an awful half, we're still within 6 and hopefully it gets Ski going.

Huge bucket there! After an awful half, we're still within 6 and hopefully it gets Ski going.

Aside from Scott, the rest of the team is 3-21 from the field. Now I'm not saying it can't get worse. But I'm not seeing how it can get much worse. To be within 6 after starting out in an 11 point hole is a goddamn ****ing miracle.

Best quote from Bill so far.

Dave Pacsh "Looks like there is no Bill Walton big head tonight"
Bill Walton: "I brought my own...it's on top of my neck"

Back