What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CSU Game Ticket Transfer/sale/purchase thread

Before I put them on Rivals (and then StubHub if necessary), I wanted to make sure that no one here wants my 2 tickets.

I have 1 in section 130 (student section GA) that needs to go to a Buff. Let me know. I have to mail it out so let me know ASAP. No charge but I only ask it gets used by a Buff and not scalped.

Update: Ticket is gone.

Last edited:
I have 1 in section 130 (student section GA) that needs to go to a Buff. Let me know. I have to mail it out so let me know ASAP. No charge but I only ask it gets used by a Buff and not scalped.

Student section is GA? I have student section tickets (young alumni deal) and they came with assigned seating destinations (in sec 135). Not interested in your ticket, sorry- but curious how seating works. TIA

Student section is GA? I have student section tickets (young alumni deal) and they came with assigned seating destinations (in sec 135). Not interested in your ticket, sorry- but curious how seating works. TIA

Mine is a young alumni ticket as well. It lists section 130 and for row and seat it says gen. I will look again but I am pretty sure this is the case.

Mine is a young alumni ticket as well. It lists section 130 and for row and seat it says gen. I will look again but I am pretty sure this is the case.

Mine def have assigned rows and seats but unfortunately are not seated together. Was hoping to take a friend and sitting together would not be an issue. Can anyone shed info that student section seating at Mile High is stringent or not?

Good seats available on stubhub, right behind the bench area for about $100. Friday is not a good day for me.

Mine def have assigned rows and seats but unfortunately are not seated together. Was hoping to take a friend and sitting together would not be an issue. Can anyone shed info that student section seating at Mile High is stringent or not?
They're stringent in the beginning about whether it is a student ticket or not. They even marked my hand and ticket but by the second quarter they don't even look or just go past them.

Anyone already know that they'll be out on the ASU game Sept 13th? We're heading up and I'm looking for 3 tickets. Obviously I'll just purchase from CU, but, would rather help someone here first if needed.

I'll also put three tickets to good use (will show up, wearing black and gold, ready to yell and scream for the Buffs). Experiencing a rare moment of [STRIKE]charity[/STRIKE]confusion, I actually volunteered to DD this game for a few work buddies.

Found tickets. If anyone has a parking pass they're not using, I'd be grateful.

Anyone still searching for tickets, the marching band has received their allotment. I have no idea where they will be at Mile High, but the price is typically $25-$30. All sales of these tickets go directly to the GBMB scholarship fund. If you are interested, and able to get up to campus to pick them up, contact diana.wilson@colorado.edu

Hey All,

I have two tickets available for the CU CSU game. Section 130 general admission. 20 bucks a piece.

I am a season ticket holder but will be out of town next weekend.

Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
Hey All,

I have two tickets available for the CU CSU game. Section 130 general admission. 20 bucks a piece.

I am a season ticket holder but will be out of town next weekend.

Let me know if you are interested.

I may be interested in both, let me see what my roommates say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sounds good - I am brand new on the board (been lurking for a while) so I can't send PMs yet. Shoot me a PM with phone # or email address and we can sort it out.

Back