What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU at Oregon State Game thread

CU Buffs! Making bad teams look like National Champions since 2006. Thanks CU Administration!! Arseholes!!

Great time management. Lindgren can't stop throwing the ball with an inept QB on 1st down.

What the hell is the deal with the low snaps every play? Correct that sh1t. It's throwing off the play timing!

Do you guys recycle posts or what? Sefo has been fine tonight.

He's missed a few throws, but that's something all college qbs do. The center can't seem to snap it where he should be.

The center snap is much more of a problem than any throws Sefo is or isn't making.

Agreed. That's fundamentals. It happens on occasion, but this seems to be happening every shotgun pass. Awful.

What's killing this team right now is not Sefo, but the lack of commitment to the running game and the awful penalties imo.

Let me see, just like last week, we take lead in the third Qtr and then they'll score two TDs and we lose the game. SSDD

Let me see, just like last week, we take lead in the third Qtr and then they'll score two TDs and we'll lost the game. SSDD

I'm pretty negative, but the team is still in it and if not for bad penalties might have a lead. C'mon man!

I will ask this: is Witherspoon really the best option? He looks BAD.

I'd rather play a young guy who might make a mistake than a veteran who we know will make the mistake.

Spoon looked good when he got here, hasn't show much improvement and now teams know how to go after him.

Wasn't a bad first half, we just have to stop killing ourselves with stupid ****. That and the oline needs to block somebody.

My biggest concern is that we've developed such a loser mentality that the only way we're going to win a conference game is by blowing the other team out and not allowing ourselves to choke.

I think we had a chance tonight to jump out to a big lead tonight if we hadn't made a ton of mental errors in the first quarter.

Fix the penalties and we win this game in the second half. Hate the penalties but a good job of working thru the half. Now need to come out and establish the LOS and take control. Nice to see Sefo Spruce connection get working and Sefo stayed away from the big mistake.

Cut out the penalties and we can take control

Lindsay needs to be fed the rock 15 times. Dude is a gamer. Throw in some Carr and Pow 1-2 touches and we should be good.

Poor talent plus poor coaching equals 0-9 or 1-8 in the PAC again this season. Need to make a change at the end of the year or get comfortable with losing.

If we're not comfortable with losing after 10 years of this, I don't know when we'll ever be.

Back