What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Cal Berkeley prediction thread

cal 31
cu 14

hope i'm wrong but it's a road game, cal has more overall talent and they win the coaching match up big time.

63-10 Buffs.

Then I'll jump off the "Fire Hawk" bandwagon. I'll be leading the "Extend him now" club.

35-10 Cal. Our O will not score much against a good D and I think our D line will be exposed against a pretty decent O. I hope I am wrong but just do not see it.

Some of you are giving Cal too much credit IMO. I still think we struggle to win (mainly because its a road game), but I don't think they're that great of a team. I think it will be close with both teams scoring in the high teens or twenties.

CU - 27
Cal - 24

Here's hoping the mistakes and such were just first game jitters (like TH missing receivers). I think our guys play with reckless abandon as we have nothing to lose. No pressure on this game like the last one.

Tree sitting hippies & smarty pants Asians: 34
Hippies with dry skin & trustifarian ski bums: 17

CU's defense will play a solid game, but the offense, which didn't do it against a piss poor CSU team (even if they shut it down they still should have been scoring points), won't get it done against a better defense.

Cal 24
CU-13

CU - cleaned a few of the little things up, cynched some things here and there
CAL - not enough tweaking...didn't have the momentum

I want to believe we're better and we're going to win, but I just don't.

Cal - 17
Buffs - 7

Somebody needs to explain to me why Binary is allowed to predict ANY score besides, 1-0.

Road wins are tough. Road wins against quality competition are tougher still. But I can't BEAR to pick against my boys!
Buffs 24
Bears 20

Tree sitting hippies & smarty pants Asians: 34
Hippies with dry skin & trustifarian ski bums: 17
Hilarious!

Funny thing is that none of the tree-sitting idiots were Cal students or otherwise related to Cal. It's interesting to see how similar Cal and CU are. Maybe we can name our yearly tilt (once you join the Pac-12) the Birkenstock Bowl with both teams playing for the Golden Weed.

Like always the home team jumps us early, gets a big lead, we have a good second half, lose the game, ask what if?
Cal 31
CU 21

I think CU starts this one fast, goes up 10-0 and loses something on the order of 31-17

CU=21
Cal=17

CU's O-line will be better this week, and they'll protect Hansen for all but maybe 2 sacks.
He'll throw for over 250 yards. :)

Back