What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU Head Coach Search Thread - Primetime

Ute fan I go back and forth with on twitter. Asked him about troy taylor.

Calling Taylor, who has lost exactly 1 Big Sky game in three seasons at a historically inept FCS program, a "good" coach is a massive undersell.

Utah Football hasn't been anything approaching bad since the mid to late '80s. I don't think they can even begin to understand the level of football hell we live in.

I'm not saying Taylor is a fit here, but "far away" is not the distance CU should stay, IMO.

It's kind of crazy how little has come out in this search. No real leaks? No flight tracking? I realize that we're still midseason which has an effect on it... But i have to admit I'm a bit worried

Curious: do the 'Crocs' people back CU athletics? We could use a big donor about now.

(They could rename the stadium, "Croc Stadium" and deal with the jokes about it being 'a crock of ...')

Curious: do the 'Crocs' people back CU athletics? We could use a big donor about now.

(They could rename the stadium, "Croc Stadium" and deal with the jokes about it being 'a crock of ...')

the guys name was George Boedecker. Pretty sure he went to Fairview high school.

Isn't WeatherTech a CU grad ? I have heard one of his business partners is.

Last edited:

Police found Boedecker slumped over the wheel of the black Porsche in Boulder on August 12, and when cops decided to arrest him, he said: 'Go f**k yourselves in the a**.'

The bizarre confrontation with police also saw Boedecker allegedly blame country star Taylor Swift - who was thousands of miles away with her then boyfriend Conor Kennedy.

Police and paramedics said that when Boedecker got out of the car, which was partially on the sidewalk, he had trouble keeping his balance and was slurring his words.

A witness told police that Boedecker had gotten out of the car, and first said that he had pulled over to take a nap.

He later changed his story completely, saying that his girlfriend had been driving, and she is 'bats*** crazy'.

Crocs no longer throws much weight around re: CU or anywhere else for that matter.

****ing boomers.
R.20d5c5e5f7aae3799a22b0a948e7ffef

Screw Oregon and Knight.

CU and Boedecker! He's even a party guy, fits the Boulder image.

He may have to come up with some Croc Court shoes, for Tad to have his guys wear.

Back