What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU Head Coach Search Thread - Primetime

I'm not on other boards, don't have access to Barzil. The impression I get is that those who are on those boards know things, who is rumored, etc. Then I hear talk of people suddenly going quiet and scrubbing rumors of who is the leader for HC. I get that premium info shouldn't be spread, but:
  • What are the rumors on timing of announcement? Is this week a possibility, or not until after Utah game?
  • Is there talk of a definite front runner (even if it can't be revealed), or even a done deal?
  • are people generally happy if these rumors are true?

giphy.webp

I'm not on other boards, don't have access to Barzil. The impression I get is that those who are on those boards know things, who is rumored, etc. Then I hear talk of people suddenly going quiet and scrubbing rumors of who is the leader for HC. I get that premium info shouldn't be spread, but:
  • What are the rumors on timing of announcement? Is this week a possibility, or not until after Utah game?
  • Is there talk of a definite front runner (even if it can't be revealed), or even a done deal?
  • are people generally happy if these rumors are true?
You should get on another board and/or gain access to Barzil

Re: Sanders - I'll believe it when I see it, but I appreciate that we seem to be aiming high. Of course, we went from Sark to Dorrell in February 2020, so I'm not getting too excited until a contract is signed.

Rick George needs to **** or get off the pot. Announce the new HC, introduce him Saturday at Folsom. Let him be there at the MBB game on Sunday.

Drive ticket sales and excitement... Let's goooooo
I'd rather this not happen as it assuredly means it's not Prime or Grimes (Rhule isn't coming and sounds like either CU or Herman passed, so it also isn't TH).

I'm on board to support the new HC. We desperately need this hire to work. But I'm begging RG to make this easy for me so I don't have to force enthusiasm.
Nice sentiment. I am not going to manufacture enthusiasm for another failed hire like KD. I am going directly to the pitchforks. I still harbor suspicion RG is completely incompetent.

Done with hope or holding water for this program. It's spent most of the last 20 years ****ting on its fans.
Understand why you'd get there emotionally, but if you no longer harbor hope for the program what's the point of staying engaged at all? Even grabbing the pitchforks would seem like a waste of time.

Understand why you'd get there emotionally, but if you no longer harbor hope for the program what's the point of staying engaged at all? Even grabbing the pitchforks would seem like a waste of time.
1. Tad.
2. It's still my alma mater. I'm just more light hearted about cheering for the buffs. They killed the die hard fan, but I'm still here to talk **** and convince more people how wonderful I am.

1. Tad.
2. It's still my alma mater. I'm just more light hearted about cheering for the buffs. They killed the die hard fan, but I'm still here to talk **** and convince more people how wonderful I am.
Should have been more specific--why still engage with football? The hoops roller coaster and overall AllBuffs hijinks are obviously a reward to themselves.

Back