What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU in Albuquerque Roll Call

I can't go to the Thursday game. However, if they win on Thursday, I will drive down for the Saturday game. I have room in the car for two more. First come - first serve.

Wish I could make it down to visit my father but I won't be able to. If anyone wants recommendations for places to stay or eat, please hit me up. One easy place is the Frontier restaurant across the street from the university on Central. Excellent breakfast burritos, sweet rolls and orange juice. Pretty much anyplace will serve a great green chile cheeseburger.

I can't go to the Thursday game. However, if they win on Thursday, I will drive down for the Saturday game. I have room in the car for two more. First come - first serve.

Count me in. I'm worried about tickets though. It seems like they're going fast but I don't want to buy a ticket if we aren't going to be playing in the game. What are you going to do?

Count me in. I'm worried about tickets though. It seems like they're going fast but I don't want to buy a ticket if we aren't going to be playing in the game. What are you going to do?

I'm sure there will be tickets available. That won't be an issue. Buy from scalpers if need be. I remember the year CU went to the Orange Bowl, and everybody was so worried about getting tickets. As I'm walking into the game, there are literally dozens of scalpers all selling tickets at or just above face value. I was astonished.

Hmmm.

According to the website

SESSION 1 ON THU: Wisconsin/Montana-12:10 pm; Vandy/Harvard-2nd game. SESSION 2 ON THU: Baylor/S Dakota St-5:27 pm; UNLV/Colorado-2nd game. SESSION 3 ON SAT - TBD. Session 3 time below is not correct.

Looks like Session 2 will feature 2 games. So it's $80 or $90 for a ticket to see CU and South Dakota St win. Hmm. Awesome

I hope CU can find the funds to send the C Unit and pep band. Need that atmosphere for a victory.

Won't season ticket holders get first crack at CU's allotment of tickets and then people will have to purchase through the link already posted in this thread.

There are going to be WELL over 50 students there, my Facebook newsfeed is filled with people talking about booking their trips. My convoy is already around 12-16 people.

Wish I could make it down to visit my father but I won't be able to. If anyone wants recommendations for places to stay or eat, please hit me up. One easy place is the Frontier restaurant across the street from the university on Central. Excellent breakfast burritos, sweet rolls and orange juice. Pretty much anyplace will serve a great green chile cheeseburger.

Hit up the sticky at the top. Want to make ABQ a pleasant experience for people coming into town. Haha, most people I recommend going up the tram as a thing to do, but I think people from CU are used to the mountains.

Im doing all I can to go. If it was just me, hell Id probably leave Wednesday night and stay through the weekend. I have my son starting wednesday through the weekend tho. Meaning his mom has to be ok with him missing a day and a half of school, also his basketball game thursday. Ive had to kiss her ass since the selection show just to get it to 50/50. Hopefully, she'll give me a ****ing break for once.

Last edited:
Dang. It's so close but no way can I take off work. And then saturday we are having a party at my house so I can't get there saturday either. I hate being an adult. :lol:

Just an FYI for anybody who is driving. As long as there isn't a storm moving through, I recommend going down 285 through Buena Vista and Alamosa. I drove back and forth many times during my time in Boulder. I-25 sucks and is actually a substantially longer drive. This, of course, depends on which part of the Denver area you are coming from and how easy it is to get to 285.

AD on Twitter

Students: top 100 students in loyalty program will get an email invite this afternoon. Others will need to go through UNM: 877-664-8661

The invite will be for a road trip costing $50 that includes bus transportation from Boulder to ABQ, game tickets, and hotel accommodations.

AD on Twitter

Students: top 100 students in loyalty program will get an email invite this afternoon. Others will need to go through UNM: 877-664-8661

The invite will be for a road trip costing $50 that includes bus transportation from Boulder to ABQ, game tickets, and hotel accommodations.
That is such a ****ing deal. Man I'm jealous. Going back to college... Good idea right?

AD on Twitter

I really hope I am in top 100. I am beating myself up for missing the games over break.

Back