What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ KU prediction thread

I haven't seen KU play, but if they have a QB that can pass and a receiver that can catch we're dead.

KU - 24
Buffs - 13

KU 24
CU 13

Goodman has made his last few attempts so is statistically due to miss 3 in this game.
Cody has not tossed an INT in 1 1/2 games, so statistically due to toss 3. One pick 6.

Lamehawks 24
Golden Buffs 21

They win this game if they are at home, but Hawkins will keep his winless on the road streak intact.
Buffs are done. 3 - 9 this year to match last years futile campaign

The more I read the more I say thanks to not only Hawkins but also the rest of the administration for two wasted years. They have all made a more than adequate contribution to this mess and should be ashamed of themselves

I predict Larry Zimmer will fall asleep in the middle of an Aric FG attempt, wake up 10 minutes later, and announce "No good."

KU 16 CU 14

10 - 7 KU wins. Both teams get defensive touchdowns in the first half. In the 23rd overtime, KU makes a field goal, after we miss 23 consecutive field goals, 8 off the uprights. Hawk watches only 3 of them.

9-6, a battle of field goal attempts by inept offenses...

The irony is that two of our three current scholarship kickers were offered by Mangino in consecutive years. The guy they still have kicking for KU (Branstetter) is the one Mangino wanted replaced. This season, he is 6 of 10 attempts.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, CU is still playing the same kicker as well. KU, at least, as a new coach.

So my prediction is:

CU 31 KU 7.

Last edited:
7-6 CU. First road win in North division of Hawk era.

I'll be breaking out the champagne, but the question is whether Bohn metaphorically does this and gives Hawk that long-awaited extension. Few plays away at Mizzou and OU, then a breakthrough win at KU...worth considering, imo. These road woes are about to pop

Kansas 21 Colorado 20.

CU scores in the last 2 minutes of the 4th quarter and Hawk decides to go for 2 (Cody gets sacked ) rather then have to watch Goodman kick the extra point.

Buffs are done. 3 - 9 this year to match last years futile campaign

That's what makes this matchup so awful that it's almost appealing -- While CU seemingly caved-in on Oct. 9, KU caved-in a few weeks previously ~ Sept.25 . Also intriguing is KU with their 2nd or 3rd string QB vs. CU with our 2nd.

I was originally going to attend this game, but those plans are long gone. Interesting that the CU Herd is still bringing some buses to Lawrence

I was originally going to attend this game, but those plans are long gone. Interesting that the CU Herd is still bringing some buses to Lawrence

If anyone is going, check out the Kansas City alumni web page, as they are hosting a hospitality tent pregame. You get directions when you RSVP so they get an idea of how many folks to expect, but it's lunch for a $10 donation, not bad.

CU 20
KU 14
First road win in over 3 years. Hawk says the team is comming together. Just need to clean up some little things in practice. Asks Bohn to get extension completed.

Hawk manages to lose this one 3-0 in overtime. Gill takes this year's round in the Dumb and Dumber Bowl.

KU 20
CU 18

Halkins tries for 2 on all three TDs. Still, at the end of the game, he claims that going for two didn't affect the outcome of the game because we were one play away.

Back