What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ OU prediction thread

I predict that I'll be drunk in my halloween costume not giving a damn about this game...but for ****s & giggles...59-0 OU

If the game was played on Tuesday
OU - 17
CU - 23

Saturday's game
OU - 59
CU - 8 (going for 2 with 1:30 left in the game)

no style points needed this weekend. lost all need for that last Saturday. just need to make it to and win the Big XII Championship now.

Stoops no matter what most of you think about him wont throw HC Dan Hawkinns under Ralphie anymore than what he is already for additional goring and trampling from most everyone that associates theirselvs with the CU football program.

Also the season ending knee injury last week in practice to Dejuan Miller is a big wallop to the OU receiving corp...

OU wins by 37 points.

I predict OU will load the box, forcing CU to win with the pass, then bring the heat every passing down, and sacks, passes batted down at the LOS, picks and a few completed flair patterns will ensue. OU by five TD's...at least.

Don't hate me, but no. I hate that ****hole town and the fans in that stadium. Plus, not going allows me to stay in "plausible deniability" mode and pretend this season didn't happen -- I call it the "Dallas Effect."

Dont blame you at all. If it werent for CH, I wouldnt be there. I literally hate norman and it ruins any chance of doing anything cool for Halloween with that start time.

OU - whatever they want. Maybe 83 just to say they out-did the 82-42 game.
CU - frustration, pain, and upsetness.

This game is going to get ugly. OU has no incentive to call off the dogs. The two teams will never play each other again in the regular season.

Stoops doesn't like losing and usually takes it out on somebody to re-establish his team.

prediction

Sooners - Way to many

CU - Way to few

Back