What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU pre-Game

allbuffs

Administrator
This was added to the things to do in Burque thread but thought the post deserved its own thread as well:

CU is also pulling something quickly together for the fans in town. The Official Pre-game will be at:

Kelly’s Brew Pub
3222 Central Avenue SE # A
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Get directions

(505) 262-2739
http://kellysbrewpub.com/

Festivities will kick off around 5pm and no reservations will be required.

Quick Edit: CU is now planning to provide shuttles to the game and apps at Kelly's as such they'd like us to register ahead of time:
www.colorado.edu/roadbuffs

The AD is starting to get good at getting these things organized and making sure fans connect to have a great time. Fantastic to see. And it's really only been the last couple years when this has been happening. Bright future for Buff athletics.

Had one in LA as well. I went late but they had a ton of people there from what I heard.

They have done a fantastic job with the pre-game tailgates on the road, too. The one in Palo Alto was freaking huge. Probably had 2-3,000 people there. Took up a whole field. Big tent. Tables. You name it. Great to see. We're really upping our game. I couldn't be more pleased. I think the folks in the Pac 12 are kinda impressed. I know I am.

Back