What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. Arizona Score Prediction Thread

Sadly that's a week old.
I updated the link. ^ that was the wrong one. I guess one safety bum wheel and another DB has a concussion but is questionable. I am hoping the coaches think they can rest these two against CU save them for "more important games".

27-24 Buffs. We get 3 turnovers from Arizona. Plus, we practiced really well.

Zona is wearing these Saturday...

BXOc2QYCUAE_kR6.jpg

I gotta go find my wife an UofA tee shirt for the game.
will you be wearing your suit for breast cancer awareness? You should have marketed that back in the day, you missed your boat. That would have made you enough money to be our big donor cash cow at CU.

no offense attended - everyone wore cool suits in the day.

I don't know if it's just me but the Cats seem very confident about Saturday, maybe a little too confident.

I think that they expect to walk all over us like they did last year and their conditioning program, which is keeping them "playing and maintaining an elite level", is going to be a big advantage when they come to Boulder. They think they have an offense that can't be stopped and their program is just head and shoulders above everyone else. I'm pretty sure they cancelled their janitorial service because their toilets always smell so nice.

I also think that they believe the buffs are going to be cake. They feel it's a nuisance to have to come all the way to Boulder to get a W and that we should just mark it as a W for them now and save them the trip. They have no worries about Saturday.

And there's the rub. They are looking past us or too busy stroking themselves to consider that the team they will see on Saturday may be different than the atrocity they played last year. The Cats are primed for the Buffs.

We need to come out an play nasty pop them in the mouth football in the first quarter. If we hit them hard and stun them, their confidence will be shot for the rest of the game and we can pull out an upset. This is the game for the Buffs. This is the opponent. This is our chance!

Buffs 30
Cats 17

Kadeem had a ton of carries last week, 40. He's a great back with a great motor, but maybe he'll be worn down a little, and if we can hit him early and/or even get a lead, maybe we can force Denker to beat us (by Denk and dunking it). Koolaid.

AZ 34
CU 38

AZ 38
Cu 17

Progress, but we're just not there yet. My guess is we'll move the ball but we'll leave 9-12 points on the board cuz we'll be down 21 early and Mac won't kick FGs.

why not

BUFFS 38
"bear down" 24

fwiw they play Cal next week, so not so sure about the theories that they're looking past us and thinking about next week

Arizona is one of the better defenses that we have faced so far and we are starting a true frosh at QB. I think it will be tough for CU to move the ball - we might see Webb or Wood in the game later.

UA - 41
CU - 13

Well, the spread has steadily dropped since it opened. I think it's gone from 15 to 13 1/2. FWIW.

Arizona is one of the better defenses that we have faced so far and we are starting a true frosh at QB. I think it will be tough for CU to move the ball - we might see Webb or Wood in the game later.

UA - 41
CU - 13

You could say three of their wins are against just as bad of teams as CU's three wins, but they do seem to have a better D than last year.

Eh, I'm not convinced that Arizona's D is any better (this is a Rich Rod team after all). They gave up points to USC, who might be more handicapped on O then we are. They held Utah well last week, but that was Utah's backup QB.

That being said, we suck on offense.

Arizona -38
CU - 24

Back