What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU prediction thread

47 Golden Buffaloes
9 Lambs

Im not sure if the sheep get 3 fgs or 1 fg and miss going for 2 on a late TD... Either way it will be a quick start and end to the lammie season.

Their superbowl and our toiletbowl keep it closer than it should be.
McElmer Fudd tries a trick play with one of his five recent walk-on recruits.
Cap'n Jack takes credit for a CSU sellout as he covers all but 3500 of his seats with CSEwe advertising .....
He fails to proof read...."CSU, Colorado's hat", "If tractors held more gas, these seats would fer sure have sumun in em", "come find youself in a Ram", "CU and CSu fans, lets focus on what we all have in common; like everyone in the stadium today was accepted to CSU"

CU 27
CSEwe 17

wtf are all these people finding all these points? Our offense is breaking in new starters at every. single. skill. position. and at 3 offensive line spots.

17-14 CU.

wtf are all these people finding all these points? Our offense is breaking in new starters at every. single. skill. position. and at 3 offensive line spots.

17-14 CU.

Have you seen CSU's defense? They could be the worst defense in the country

<links to cigar magazine>

Buffs 21-13. Cripple fight that proves who the best football team in the state is -- Air Force.

CU 30
Lammies 12

Higlights include a pick-6 from Crawley, 7 team sacks, and a candid shot of McSarkles watching the Alabama-Michigan game on his iPhone and crying.

CU 30
Lammies 12

Higlights include a pick-6 from Crawley, 7 team sacks, and a candid shot of McSarkles watching the Alabama-Michigan game on his iPhone and crying.

That is a doozy of an opening weekend game. Thanks to both schools for scheduling it. Will watch.

17-14 CU.

Agree on skill positions but not so much on the offensive line. I think the breaking in new starters at three offensive line spots argument is misleading. I do not really consider Munyer or Harris "new" starters.

Agree on skill positions but not so much on the offensive line. I think the breaking in new starters at three offensive line spots argument is misleading. I do not really consider Munyer or Harris "new" starters.
:smile2: Maybe I was overstating my case a bit... but Harris had all of 2 starts, and munyer was a 1 or 2 game starter at a different position before getting injured. Not exactly a lot of experience there. And we don't have a single senior on the OL. Plus Marshall has not had a good reputation in the last decade. There is valid concern here.

I think the 60 second man makes a good point, itll bite us as some point. I just dont think it will against Csu.

Back