What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU prediction thread

I think it's going to be a low scoring game. CU's offense still has a lot of bumps to work out, but the defense looks to be very solid across the board. Meanwhile, CSU's offensive line is small and slow. It's going to be a boring game (shocking, I know), and CU will win something like 17-3.

I think it's going to be a low scoring game. CU's offense still has a lot of bumps to work out, but the defense looks to be very solid across the board. Meanwhile, CSU's offensive line is small and slow. It's going to be a boring game (shocking, I know), and CU will win something like 17-3.
Sorta. But in this case v csu, where they have like 2 dudes who've ever actually played defense, all we are going to doing for a while is to be handing the ball off and running behind Bak. Once it gets ugly, we'll take to the air to see how the pitch-and-catch is working out. Kind of like reverse "ease up".

Are we sure this is the official prediction thread? I wouldn't want to waste my time on a non-sanctioned thread. :)

AB.jpg

COLORADO: 31

little bro: 14

Total Offense: 375[/]

Little Bro U's linebackers will soon get some face time with Mr. Christian Powell. Lamb Chop LBers will lament that they didn't send their regrets to this party. The cold tub awaits, boys!

Buffs 23
Lamb chop 6

Score at end of each quarter:
First Quarter - CU 10 csu 0
Second Quarter - CU 17 csu 3
Third Quarter - CU 27 csu 6
Fourth Quarter - CU 37 csu 6 (Final score Sinkratz!)

Last edited:
That'd be something totally different. But the hurricane was named "Isaac" and was a total pu**y (I live in Tampa...for another 19 days).

Yah, we just got spit on a little in central FL. New Orleans and the gulf towns are going to get it I'm afraid.

Back