What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. CSU prediction thread

I am convinced we win this one but I don't know we have an offense explosive enough to score 30-50 points right now as some are predicting. I hope I am wrong though.

I am predicting CU24 Lambs 10 (I actually think our D is going to be really good, and looking at what happened to their OLine in their scrimmage, I can't see the lambs putting up too many points).

i'm with the others that this is more of a 33-17 type of game. unless they are just utterly dreadful, which is possible. i think we come out of this game with a W but not knowing much really about how good we are. probably some pretty ugly football, really.

A1ZQdjaCQAAANxW.jpg:large

I am convinced we win this one but I don't know we have an offense explosive enough to score 30-50 points right now as some are predicting. I hope I am wrong though.

I am predicting CU24 Lambs 10 (I actually think our D is going to be really good, and looking at what happened to their OLine in their scrimmage, I can't see the lambs putting up too many points).

I know that the reason I have us scoring in the 30s is that Colorado State's O-line has been atrocious in pocket protection in spring and fall camps and I think CU gets a few turnovers including one that is returned for a score.

I know that the reason I have us scoring in the 30s is that Colorado State's O-line has been atrocious in pocket protection in spring and fall camps and I think CU gets a few turnovers including one that is returned for a score.
:stupid:
I see CU's offense scoring 24, and CU's defense scoring 7.

Since 1899, CSU's first-year head coaches are 0-11-1 against CU. The only non-loss came in a 0-0 tie in 1906. ... CSU hasn't had a coach win his Rams debut since Jerry Wampfler defeated New Mexico in the 1970 opener. Overall, only three of CSU's 19 previous head coaches won their debut game.

Since 1899, CSU's first-year head coaches are 0-11-1 against CU. The only non-loss came in a 0-0 tie in 1906. ... CSU hasn't had a coach win his Rams debut since Jerry Wampfler defeated New Mexico in the 1970 opener. Overall, only three of CSU's 19 previous head coaches won their debut game.

CSU has been beating us every 3 years.'06, '09, this is the 3rd year of the cycle again.

CSU has been beating us every 3 years.'06, '09, this is the 3rd year of the cycle again.

Is this the Hawkins permiantation of the Bozo cycle.

If we hadn't changed coaches we could expect it to happen again but this is a case where history has no relation to current probability.

I predict it will be hot.

BCS will drink too much and ask a cop's horse to "guess who he is."

Rugged will of course [REDACTED]

Sacky will throw one hell of a tailgate.

Traffic is going to suck and be hostile.

Two craptastic teams will meet on the gridiron.

[video=youtube;wZfdFoQg13U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZfdFoQg13U[/video]

who the **** is "traffic" and what the **** is he doing invading our ****?

Back