What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. Sacramento state prediction thread

CU 17-14. Oliver nails a 45 yd FG at the gun to win it. Students decide this is cause for rushing the field, and thus, even in a win, we continue to find ways to embarrass ourselves.

CU 17-14. Oliver nails a 45 yd FG at the gun to win it. Students decide this is cause for rushing the field, and thus, even in a win, we continue to find ways to embarrass ourselves.

Wow, one of the worst weeks since we lost to Drake in the 70's and you're bitching about the students?

The correct acronym is CSUS and if we lose this game I will be forced to run away from home as Mrs Krom went to SacState. The last remaining shred of respect she has for CU football will be gone and I will be made to remember this every time I wear a CU shirt or hat or even bring up a colleg memory. Also I will be forced to wear that SacState shirt she got me that lives at the bottom of my drawer. It was cute when I got it many years ago because she was proud of her school and she knew that her little program didn't have the same tradition or prestige as CU. Now she smells blood in the water. She knows now after Montana St, EWU and CSU that her Hornets can win just thy did vs OSU last year.

17-10 CU

Please?!?!

I just threw up a bit knowing that this would actually happen.

CU 28 sac state 17. I correctly predicted CU's final score in the last game (not CSU's tho :bang:) at 17. I think sac state has slightly worse talent than CSU. Plus, hopefully the coaches figure something out. Otherwise it's gonna be another 17 pt max close game.

I'll go with the under when it comes to CU scoring 40 points. Even if Comcast makes the Pac-12 Now available via Xfinity, I'm not sure if I really want to watch this one.

Sac State won't score unless it is on defense or special teams. 24-0, Buffs.
I like it. I think our D is going to be very, very good in a few years. However, for this year and right now, we are starting 3 true frosh in the secondary from here on out. :lol:

I go into every game week expecting to reach a new rock bottom. That's just how I've been conditioned to think by this team.

I personally don't think we'll lose, but would it really shock you all that much if we did? I know I wouldn't be overly stunned.
Yes I would be very shocked if we lost to a FCS team, even more so if we only managed 7 points to a D that gave up 40+ to NMSU.

You and Snow are probably right. I don't see us winning this game by some kind of ridiculous score, but 24 seems about right. And I'm a glass half-full guy.
You should probably just always assume the bolded (assume a fix for grammar) :smile2:

Back