What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. Stanford Game Day Thread

I think there are many elements that are better, we just have a lot further to go than I thought

The difference in this game is not coaching its talent. They are so much more talented. Especially in the trenches. MMac has to start recruiting better athletes or we going to be permanently in the cellar.

The difference in this game is not coaching its talent. They are so much more talented. Especially in the trenches. MMac has to start recruiting better athletes or we going to be permanently in the cellar.
I agree, but good coaches know how to maximize their talent with game planning etc. Lesser talented teams win every, single week. We are just never that team

Time to pile on, this team is the worst in the history of CFB. Embree was a better coach! There will never be any talent to EVER have a winning season. They should tear down the new facilities because we will never be good enough to use them!!

Time to pile on, this team is the worst in the history of CFB. Embree was a better coach! There will never be any talent to EVER have a winning season. They should tear down the new facilities because we will never be good enough to use them!!
You forgot about our new pajamas/uniforms, we should burn those too

He needs more time so he can keep recruiting last in the big 12, have the same awesome staff that doesn't coach them up and that foundation still needs to cure.

Our coach's flaws are not fixable, and they will prevent us from winning games in the pac 12. With a small recruiting class coming in, and the facilities upgrade close to done, we need to make a move now.

I live in Houston, and UofH sucked last year, so they fired their coach and went out and hired the OC from Ohio State. Houston is undefeated and ranked as we speak. They are more talented and better coached then CU. They also have an ugly, concrete campus and negligible fan and student support. I don't understand why we need to be patient with MM when other coaches are doing more with less all around the country.

I just don't think losing big to the #11 team w/ a Heisman finalist is going to cost MM his job this year. It's still highly likely he gets the full 2016 season before any moves are made.

Frankly I'm amused that some folks are shocked we got rolled today.

Back