What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. UNC Game Thread

yeah cool, I'll sit here and pretend like it's cool that our featured receivers each had one catch against a former RMAC or whatever school

at least we'll be playing from behind against aTm and will need to pass, but then again, Chev is the OC so who knows
From what I’ve read on here, year after year, we should stick with the run at all costs.

Week 1 was so weird for lots of teams, so not sure how much to read in to it, but Kent St rushed for 226 yards at 5 yds/carry against aTm last week.

View attachment 46593
Probably week one jitters. But that is interesting. I thought A&M was supposed to be really good up front. Maybe I was thinking of a different school.

Chev's play calls have been questionable since he has been calling plays. He hopefully improves and becomes less predictable, or I am assuming he will be replaced in 2022.

Does anyone know a way to watch the Pac-12 in 60 recording of the UNC game? Or any way to watch the full game where I can skip commercials? Apparently my DVR decided not to work this time around.

Does anyone know a way to watch the Pac-12 in 60 recording of the UNC game? Or any way to watch the full game where I can skip commercials? Apparently my DVR decided not to work this time around.
I was able to search on FuboTV and pull up an on demand version of the full game - it showed as a 4 hour recording from where it started. The TV listing was from Monday night.

Edit - the recording is locked. You cannot fast forward, unfortunately.

Probably Pac 12 network dot com with your TV provider info, or YouTube would be your best bet

It was playing on the monitors in the CU Rec Center at 6:00 this morning. Maybe it will be tomorrow too. It's a fairly esoteric solution, but I'm just trying to help.

Pac 12 Mountain plays the condensed game on a heavy rotation.

1631196043994.png

I can usually find a decent replay on Youtube that will show all of the plays of consequence, and of course no commercials.

He isn't doing much better. Hard no. Go to sleep please.
"A joke"

Missing that may indicate that some sleep wouldn't hurt you either.

A celebrity HS coach or an NFL position coach (not even a coordinator) who failed in a better situation in a previous HC job.

The right answer is "neither please."

"A joke"

Missing that may indicate that some sleep wouldn't hurt you either.

A celebrity HS coach or an NFL position coach (not even a coordinator) who failed in a better situation in a previous HC job.

The right answer is "neither please."
Thanks for explaining the "joke". No one got it. Seemed like a typical mtn comment.

Northern Colorado offensive coordinator Max McCaffrey reprimanded for hitting fan with broken clipboard

Look At This Pro Wrestling GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Northern Colorado offensive coordinator Max McCaffrey reprimanded for hitting fan with broken clipboard

Look At This Pro Wrestling GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING
In an era where a lot of people read only the headline and don't bother even clicking the link, the word "inadvertently" is conspicuously absent there.

Back