What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Washington State preiction thread

Remember when TT hung 77 on kNU? This is going to be super ugly and the Pirate won't let off of the pedal.

I could see him trying to get 100.

NM, and while there'd be hell to pay down the road, it's not like he's going to win anymore. He can insist he's teaching his system "and that's all" as the pinball scoreboard heads upward.

There used to be a college all-star game, one of those post-season Red-Blue types, that gave the scoring team the ball again. Really an unpleasant game to watch, I remember. Boy... I can just imagine what Leach coujld have done with those rules.

My prediction is I'll be stupid enough to tune in.

And we'll get ass-raped so bad that we'll start to give serious thought to the idea that Oregon will beat us by 150.

Here are some ESPN3 highlights from the WSU-UNLV game. It was 35-20 going into the final two minutes, then UNLV's last drive ended in a TD. UNLV held WSU for only a minute's possession, but WSU's defense held them at the WSU 42 as time ran out.

Gee - a defense holding the other team on a final drive. How quaint!! I guess it's a good thing WSU wasn't playing mighty Sac State.

The WSU Backup QB didn't have a great completion-percentage (26 of 45 passes for 378 yards, 4 TDs and 2 INTs) but he was airing it out, too - not a lot of those short high-percentage passes. And of his almost-400 yards passing, 130 came on two TDs - a 50-yarder and an 80-yarder.

There's no word from Wash State about which QB will be facing CU - Leach's first choice starter, or this 2nd string worthless benchwarmer. Their top rusher had under 90 yards, too.

Embree's got CU ready to dominate, I'm sure.

WSU 68
CU 10

Not sure how we keep them under 70 or score any points for ourselves, but I'm going with it.

Bill Murray also chimed in with a prediction for this week (or season)....

[video=youtube;h7amSrgtINI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7amSrgtINI&feature=g-vrec[/video]

CU 24
wazzou 23

why deal in reality? i'm just going to make **** up to make myself feel better. they're going to drop half a hundred on us with their 3rd string. i know this. nevertheless, i'm going blind homer faith. don't ****ing talk to me with any of your pesky ****ing facts and such.

Victory Buffs! Woooot. **** yeah!
45-38

That sure was fun to type.

Some say I'm a dreamer....but I'm not the only one.

Victory Buffs! Woooot. **** yeah!
45-38

That sure was fun to type.

Some say I'm a dreamer....but I'm not the only one.

But in this case close.

I'd love to say I think the Buffs will win and I do think they will win one game this season at least but hard to say they have a chance in this game based on last week.

Spread opeded at 16, and is up to 21 now. All those 'CU worst team in CF' articles are pushing the money to Wazzu.

Spread opeded at 16, and is up to 21 now. All those 'CU worst team in CF' articles are pushing the money to Wazzu.

that huge steaming pile the buffs crumped in fresno is pushing the spread. there is not one reason anyone can give me other than stupidity, that this game will be within 41 points. that is at the end of the half.

this team and staff have been eating all week and saving up to crump another giant loaf for the folks at wazzu to mud wrastle in while they have an orgy re-writing thier record books.

I am not sure if I am going to watch. Still recovering from last game. 35 points in the first quarter allowed,wow.

Are we bad enough that Vegas might take our game off the board against USC or Oregon?

Here comes a shootout! The Buffs are angry and looking to tame some Cougars, while the Cougars think of this game as a gimmie and aren't focused. Greg Brown and the defense get a bit healthy this week by at least slowing down Leach and company. The Cougars endure several short drives that end up in a punt, allowing the CU offense to have several opportunities with the ball. Webb and the running game finally has a great game! Wright or Crawley will have a pick 6 early in the game to give CU some momentum.

Prediction: CU 39, WSU 38

Back