What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*OFFICIAL* Deion Sanders aka Coach Prime is the new CU Football Head Coach thread

Remember that time we were up big on Oregon State at half? Ah **** it - nevermind.
Watching I See You GIF

I’m watching the JSU game, as long as we don’t bring JSU’s DC (which it appears we won’t) at the same role, I’ve lost my mind on the potential here.

What ever happened with that reporter from USF that SWORE Deion was on campus a few days ago?
Wouldn't surprise me if he was on the USF campus a few days ago.

Dion is a smart guy who has seen how these things work. You may have a school you want to go to that really wants you. Even if you have no intention of going to the other school a quick campus visit can make the school you want nervous enough jump their numbers.

How many coaches who had no intention of coaching Nebraska have used them to boost their contracts elsewhere over the years?

Wouldn't surprise me if he was on the USF campus a few days ago.

Dion is a smart guy who has seen how these things work. You may have a school you want to go to that really wants you. Even if you have no intention of going to the other school a quick campus visit can make the school you want nervous enough jump their numbers.

How many coaches who had no intention of coaching Nebraska have used them to boost their contracts elsewhere over the years?
Not sure we want to throw that particular stone.

Not sure we want to throw that particular stone.
Not throwing a stone at all.

I'd be pretty certain that some members of this board have used the threat of going to a competitor to get a better deal from a current or prospective employer.

Prime should be paid what he is worth. Other schools wanting him make that worth higher even if he isn't seriously interested in them.

Back