What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Fall Camp Thread 2015

Not open to media today, interviews after practice.

Tomorrow is open to public and the first two-a-day. Things are starting to ramp up for sure.

[video=youtube;E9Qo7dGtiMU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Qo7dGtiMU[/video]

How has Falo been looking for those who have gone to practices? Are we still thinking he's going to be an immediate contributor/difference maker at LB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Gillam is as healthy as advertised then I just became more hopeful

How has Falo been looking for those who have gone to practices? Are we still thinking he's going to be an immediate contributor/difference maker at LB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was watching the 1's and 2's on Saturday so I can't really tell you. Good rumors though about his physicality so hopefully he can do some things on special teams and maybe step in if there are injuries or poor play at linebacker.

Dylan Keeney sighting? Is he participating?

Yes he is participating. He is definitely bigger than I what I was expecting based on comments on here but I was a little confused on how they were using him. It was only 7 on 7 but they had him split out wide and I was expecting him to be primarily used inside. Looks good though IMO.

Yes he is participating. He is definitely bigger than I what I was expecting based on comments on here but I was a little confused on how they were using him. It was only 7 on 7 but they had him split out wide and I was expecting him to be primarily used inside. Looks good though IMO.

That won't surprise a lot of folks as we've discussed that a bunch somewhere on this board.

Sort of McCullough's role but even more like Ryan Otten's role at SJSU. He is SJSU's all time leading receiver and he was listed as a TE, but was primarily lined up everywhere and most often split out. Otten measured in at 6'5" and 230 I believe at the NFL combine.

Keeney is thought to be much faster than Otten. I think he could be a big weapon for us if he's as good as advertised.

Last edited:
Moeller showed up late and had to run bleachers. Right?

Hahahaha really enjoying some of the translations of the emojis, thanks for the laughs guys! I'm out of town right now, but I'll be sure to continue these when I get back to practices.

That won't surprise a lot of folks as we've discussed that a bunch somewhere on this board.

Sort of McCullough's role but even more like Ryan Otten's role at SJSU. He is SJSU's all time leading receiver and he was listed as a TE, but was primarily lined up everywhere and most often split out. Otten measured in at 6'5" and 230 I believe at the NFL combine.

Keeney is thought to be much faster than Otten. I think he could be a big weapon for us if he's as good as advertised.

Yeah I am just of the belief that the Buffs really need to focus on the middle of the field passing wise to take the nest step and I thought he would have helped there a lot.

Mac has mentioned quite a bit that he will use Keeney in the Tyler M. role a lot this year and probably going forward. Not sure you will see him much in the traditional TE, hand on the ground, role. He could be huge a huge weapon for the middle of the field.

I think people are misunderstanding me. I know that Keeney is not a traditional tight end I am saying he is being used more as an X receiver split out wide. I always thought he would be used inside in more or a slot or split tight end role.

[video=youtube;weZ5IzcqN5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=58&v=weZ5IzcqN5w[/video]

Jim Leavitt
Troy Walters
Dino Gordon
Jordan Carrell
Patrick Carr

Not many places you can do this after practice.

[video=youtube;weZ5IzcqN5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=58&v=weZ5IzcqN5w[/video]

Jim Leavitt
Troy Walters
Dino Gordon
Jordan Carrell
Patrick Carr

Not many places you can do this after practice.

Leavitt sounds like he belongs on Pier 39 in San Francisco.

I think people are misunderstanding me. I know that Keeney is not a traditional tight end I am saying he is being used more as an X receiver split out wide. I always thought he would be used inside in more or a slot or split tight end role.
First I've heard of this.......

The coaches are going to have to figure out the TE role in this offense. You cannot make a true commitment to the running game with the current TE usage.

Back