What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs Colorado State 2012

[video=youtube;blk7l6o_0b8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blk7l6o_0b8&feature=relmfu[/video]

Sackygate is in full swing.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346521302866.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346521302866.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 24
Huskers talkin ****, whatelse is new. Nothing is ruining today, have a woman so far out of my league its hilarious, shes here tho and im humbled, trust me. All we need now is to beat that ass and do it convincingly. Btw Snow, she thinks ur a horndog lol.

Huskers talkin ****, whatelse is new. Nothing is ruining today, have a woman so far out of my league its hilarious, shes here tho and im humbled, trust me. All we need now is to beat that ass and do it convincingly. Btw Snow, she thinks ur a horndog lol.
oldschool6sk2.jpg

So, BG said Embree has put in some sort of super secret change to the offense. Hmm. That is why he closed practices. Option maybe?

Well this kid can scoot so it would be a nice touch. I hate the spread so Im hoping we dont go that route, I can see it in spots if it makes Webb comfortable. Dont like it as a philosophy.

Not the option but a "Jumbo" package. Kasa at TE, Fernandez at the other TE, McColloch at WR, Powell at FB. Line up and smash people.

I would love to see the option, and see it done well.

My wife is a Husker and some team ran an option play and my wife said "Ohh that was a good looking play!" and I laughed and told her she was psycologicaly programmed to like that play for most of her life.

My wife is a Husker and some team ran an option play and my wife said "Ohh that was a good looking play!" and I laughed and told her she was psycologicaly programmed to like that play for most of her life.

When it is done well it is a good play, but I think a team has to commit to it for it to work.

Listening to the pre-game, Embo just said that we'll see a lot of no-huddle this year. inneresting.

Is Chris Dempsey on crack? He gives the rammies the advantage on OLine and at LB. Now, I don't know much, but I thought those two units are our strength. CJ said that CU's OLine and LB units are the two best units of both teams. What is the deal with Dempsey other than he covers the rammies?

Is Chris Dempsey on crack? He gives the rammies the advantage on OLine and at LB. Now, I don't know much, but I thought those two units are our strength. CJ said that CU's OLine and LB units are the two best units of both teams. What is the deal with Dempsey other than he covers the rammies?

He is a sheep lover, plain and simple. to much time talking to and listening to sheep fans.

Fahq, they are running bamas playbook, all the shifting **** is crap. Theyll shift strong and run a counter weak.

Back