What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official "Game" Day Thread: Colorado vs Oregon 2012

dio

Admin
Club Member
Junta Member
Join us for the 1pm kick off, featuring your University of Colorado Golden Buffaloes at the Oregon Ducks.

2012 Colorado vs Oregon prediction thread

buffalo.png

at

oregon-logo.jpeg

Allbuffs Game Day Chat
At Autzen Stadium
GoGucks.net Forums
Orygun Twitter Feed

2012 University of Colorado Football Schedule

On Mac's radio show yesterday from Blake Street they were discussing the Bronco game and this exchange actually happened (I'm paraphrasing):

Mac: I give the Broncos a better chance this weekend than Oregon.

Kreckman: Chance for what, scoring 100?

Mac: For winning.

I could actually hear eyes rolling throughout the bar over the radio. I love Mac and realize he's always pulling for the Buffs, but this guy can't have the loudest voice in the AD anymore - he's way past the point of being able to evaluate this program objectively.

I wish I wasn't too lazy to figure out how to place a bet on this game, because then I would bet a few hundred on the over. It woud be free money

From what I've seen, it is supposed to rain pretty hard during the game. I've always kind of believed that wet conditions favor the wide receivers and running backs. But I also believe weather can be an equalizer. Not that I believe it would give us a snowball's chance in hell today.

At what point will Oregon hit 50 points today? My guess is with 2:08 left in the 2nd quarter.

Can we re-name this thread:

1. CU vs SPREAD 2012
2. Chip Kelly (BusinessMan) vs Chip Kelly (Humanitarian)

Sure could have used Kyle Long on our OL. Barely gets PT at Oregon, would easily be our most dominant O-Lineman.

I can't find this on my channel guide anywhere... Is this a P12 channel game only?

I'll say Ducks score with 11:30 left in the first and hit 50 in the 3rd before we outscore them in the 4th. Yay, something to build on.

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs Oregon 2012

Jon Major is so ****ing bad...holy ****. Cabral needs to be gone at years end.

Chip Kelly knows we're such a pathetic laughingstock that he isn't doing his trademark 2 point conversion on the first TD

Back