What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official "Game" Day Thread: Colorado vs Oregon 2012

For 1 year.

Embree did something unprecedented, and I don't know if he needed to, but he basically fired almost every junior and senior when he got here..... Therefore, we had to rebuild with all freshmen who were 3 stars.....

LOL.

And now he is recruiting the Buffs full of 3-stars (and less).

How any sane person can watch this team and publicly state that we are on the right track is beyond me. That is all.

The problem is we obviously don't have enough true Buffs on this staff. We need to make sure we get that corrected with the next regime: 100% CU alum.

So there's a gentlemen's agreement out there, right? As long as CU promises to not get froggy, and tries to run out the clock, Chip won't put it up over 80. Heaven help CU if we go deep on one, though. Flood gates, and the starters will trot back out.

The problem is we obviously don't have enough true Buffs on this staff. We need to make sure we get that corrected with the next regime: 100% CU alum.
On the bright side, that would mean getting rid of Marshall and Brown ..........

On the bright side, that would mean getting rid of Marshall and Brown ..........

Nobody said we couldn't get rid of our current Staff Buffs for other Buffs, also. All options are on the table, just so long as our staff ends up being 100% Buffs. Only they understand our unique environment.

We need to start looking ahead and at the positives. Today was obviously tough, but we shut out a very prolific offense in the fourth quarter, where football games are decided and where it matters.

All Hail Embo, he´ll lead us to the promised land

We need to start looking ahead and at the positives. Today was obviously tough, but we shut out a very prolific offense in the fourth quarter, where football games are decided and where it matters.

All Hail Embo, he´ll lead us to the promised land
;)
Morons out there: think before responding.

Well, I can't say I'm surprised.

I actually thought the record of 82 points given up against OU was in jeopardy, so there's that. Props to us.

Prepare for a mass exodus of players who no longer want to get skull ****ed every week.

Not a lot of bright spots, but I do like the combination of Harris and Nembot on the right side of the O line. Powell looks the part, he ran behind Harris and Nembot for huge gains. I would also like to see Mustoe start next year, move Bakhtiari to Guard if he comes back for his 5th year.

Prepare for a mass exodus of players who no longer want to get skull ****ed every week.

Not to be a dick to the players, but where are they going to go? It's not like there's going to be a mass market for guys off this team.

Since I "watched" the game on the radio, did our D Line put any pressure on them all day? Were our dbacks left out there hanging? Where was the breakdown? One, the other or both?

I hear people say this very thing all the time. "Boy, just wait till all our players leave." Never happens. Unless they want to start a rap career.

Since I "watched" the game on the radio, did our D Line put any pressure on them all day? Were our dbacks left out there hanging? Where was the breakdown? One, the other or both?

The?

The breakdown was in Autzen Stadium.... Pretty much all day.

Embo has given up. He has no emotion anymore. Punting on 4th and a short two, down by 50 something very late in the game. He sent a message to the entire team.

Back