What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs USC 2012

more stupid. more more more stupid. jesus christ. :lol: Well, the only remaining question is if USC hits 50 before half.

Wow. I made the mistake of checking the box score. Two drives two turnovers. Barkley is seven of seven with three touchdowns and an average of 22 yards per pass. Just wow.

I'm going for a bike ride.

So I forgot the game started ... just spaced it out. Turned it on and 6 minutes in we are down 3 tds?

What happened?

It's really fun watching Bienemy take pieces from every single offense in existence and try to put it in on a week to week basis. Jesus. Chicken, no head, running.

Mac quitting ruined the program. We had a shot to be one of the 'haves'. We were at the mountain top.

At least we got 3. That was a crazy long drive (number of plays, not distance).

should be buff's ball. he lost control of it before it went forward. Too bad our guys didn't return the ball for a TD like they should have.

Instead of bitching at the refs, why not take some time to figure out how to not get blown up every week, Embree?

Dude spends more time being upset at marginal calls that don't affect the course of the blow-out. ****ing Embree.

Back