What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs Utah 2012

Great catch by McCulloch there.
That's about the first time all year that he's been able to out jump a 5-10 DB. Can't figure out why he's struggled in the ability to high-point the ball, but that was a heck of a catch. And a nice job by EB to get the next play run quickly before it could get reviewed. He's sucked at getting plays in, so I have to give him props when he does it well.

I've got UDub vs Wazzu on Fox, Stanford v. N. Iowa basketball on ALT, and Spiderman 2.1 on FX.

Ugh. As much as I want Embree gone (and he obviously should be, even if we win), it's just impossible to not cheer for the Buffs!

Thomas has shown that he can't catch, and now that he can't get a foot in. It seems like he has a lot of potential, but he really hasn't made any plays this year. I'm guessing that the coaches saw some of these problems, but I still don't trust their judgment at this point.

The only O-Coord worse than EB is the one from Utah. How in hades is he not running zone read on every freakin play. We haven't stopped it all year and we haven't stopped it today.

Back