What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs Washington 2012

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
Join us for the 11:30am kick off from At Folsom Field where the Buffs try to avenge their loss last season in a contest of no defense.

buffalo.png

vs

attachment.php

Allbuffs Game Day Chat
Know your enemy: Husky Fan Forum
CU vs UW pre-game Thread

2012 University of Colorado Football Schedule

With these final two games at Folsom Field, our home-fans can see, up close and personal, how far Embree's taken these players.

Last year, we lost a squeaker (52-24) scoring our 4th highest point total - in a loss, that is. With the vast improvements Embree's installed this year, and the great progress he promised, I think we'll see another similar effort.

We've held 2 of our last 7 opponents, after all, to less than 50 points (OK OK, those two were 42 and 48 points).

But let's look at how far Embree's taken us. Last year, with two games left, Embree's Offense had stormed to 234 points with 2 games remaining. And his Defense had held opponents to 416 points.

This year, Embree's Offense had been pouring it on - we've already racked up 176 points and while only giving up 472. That's only 58 points behind on Offense, and our Defense has only given up 56 more points. Incredibly consistent in scoring improvements!

That's the calibre of progress we've seen all year, and I think the homefield crowds will get a chance to see two more efforts.

Last edited:
I had a dream last night, that we won and crawley or hendo had a pic to seal the deal. Sometimes my dreams come true. Most of the time they dont.

Go Buffs

Actually a pretty decent turnout in the stands.... except for the student section - not that I blame them.

Amazing, sitting here in Lima, no radio, no TV following on game tracker. 8 1/2 minutes gone and the Buffs aren't down by 21 yet. Shocking to say the least.

Nice job Polk. Get run over and humiliated one play, then shove the guy when he's 5 feet out of bounds the next one. ****ing moron. Get out.

First game I've watched in about 2 months. Jesus **** we're atrocious.

This game reminds me of watching an NFL matchup.

An NFL matchup of two teams trying to tank to get the #1 draft pick....

Back