What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Day Thread: Colorado vs Washington 2012

I keep coming back to the CSU game and what we all saw there. The primary problem for this team is coaching. Horrendous playcalling and a lack of fundamentals

Embree and staff simply don't understand the concept of putting the team in the best position to succeed.

lol, go for it on 4th on your 45 in a 0 to 0 game. Nice

It's a statement play.

The statement is "We are phenominaly stupid, inept, and don't have a friggin' clue but as long as my buddy Jon is the HC I have the OC job locked up and the school is to cheap or disinterested to fire him so I'm safe in my stupidity."

There is enough talent on this team to be competitive with a strong coaching staff. Statements to the contrary are stupid and the people that make them are assholes

I keep coming back to the CSU game and what we all saw there. The primary problem for this team is coaching. Horrendous playcalling and a lack of fundamentals

3838483_o.gif

not mad about that pick.. works like a 30+ yard punt and we avoided the 15 yard special teams penalty that we have gotten twice so far

Back