What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game(s) Thread/Roll Call: CU vs Oregon

This season has been unlucky in a lot of ways. We've had a number of nights when we ran into teams that had their best shooting night of the year. Credit where it's due, but it's unreal.

When CDuck gets here, I'd love to hear whether he's seen UO this hot in other games this year.

That along with tackling.

Who in the **** do you contact about these ****** officials every god damn game?
NCAA Fan Complaints. (877) 262-1492. Let us know how the call goes.

Last edited:
Well, just like stanford ad ucla on the road, CU gives up a huge run, game over. The effort was there and they fought back but this is a game cu could have won and it sucks. Oregon could have thrown it in from the pacific ocean in the 2nd half and it would have went in.

Go take it out on the beavers.

So is the #5 seed a guarantee now?

Bright side, we get to beat U$C, re-match with UO, go on win 2 more. 4 wins in 4 days Pac 12 ship

So is the #5 seed a guarantee now?

Bright side, we get to beat U$C, re-match with UO, go on win 2 more. 4 wins in 4 days Pac 12 ship

If we lose to WSU and UCLA beats UW in LA, we would slip to a 6 seed.

There were some tough calls, but the dry spell in the 2nd half was the difference. You can't go 5 minutes without scoring and win a road game like this one.

Uh yeah, really. 18-3 run is why cu lost. Beavers next up.
Bull****. We had so god damn many ticky tack calls called on us that lead to 3 point plays. I don't care about home court advantage, in no circumstances should a player ever be tackled and no foul called.

Bull****. We had so god damn many ticky tack calls called on us that lead to 3 point plays. I don't care about home court advantage, in no circumstances should a player ever be tackled and no foul called.

Well, if it was a loose ball, and both guys are going after the ball... Not saying that was the case or not, but one call didn't cost us the game anyways.

Well, if it was a loose ball, and both guys are going after the ball... Not saying that was the case or not, but one call didn't cost us the game anyways.
Still should have been a loose ball foul on Oregon and it changed the whole momentum of the game.

I'm saying missed and/or questionable calls are part of the game. And it's not the reason we lost tonight.
No but that call changed the momentum of the game.

There were some tough calls, but the dry spell in the 2nd half was the difference. You can't go 5 minutes without scoring and win a road game like this one.

That dry spell and whOregon's shooting. The first 10-12 minutes of the second half had to have been their best 10-12 minutes of the season. They couldn't miss a shot, and CU couldn't score. That's when the game was decided. It was frustrating to see that ridiculous no-call on the tackle, right when CU was making their big run. But it would be wrong to say that the ****s only won because of the officials. They put together a great run there to get their big lead.

Even in that situation it is not legal to grab a guy by the ankle and pull him down.

This season has been unlucky in a lot of ways. We've had a number of nights when we ran into teams that had their best shooting night of the year. Credit where it's due, but it's unreal.

When CDuck gets here, I'd love to hear whether he's seen UO this hot in other games this year.

There have been a few games this year where Oregon was hotter although this team is very hit and miss. I think when they played at WSU they shot 75% in the first half and 65% for the game and I also believe that the Ducks played a better overall game against UW. So if I had to rank this performance it would be in the top 3 for the year.

I figured for the Ducks to win the game Sim had to stay hot which he did and Joseph needed to have a big game which he did. If someone told me before the game that Singler would have 10 points and Olu 2 I would have predicted a loss so happy to be wrong on that one.

Oh and Cville I love how you imagined me beating off so I guess you did love those naked pictures of me!

I wasn't able to watch most of the game so I can't really break it down, but it looked like one hell of a game.

Back