What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*Official Game Thread* - Buffs at KU

Ugh. We look like a junior high team. Ski needs to stop thinking he has to carry the team.

I'm glad we're getting this learning experience early in the season. Hopefully Tad gets the team to use this game to improve the weaknesses. Also, losing an away game to a top 10 team won't hurt CU when the selection committee looks at things.

Now that being said, let's get our **** together and make things respectable in the second half, as this has been an embarrassment so far.

God almighty. You'd think KU was playing Maryland-Eastern Shore. I'm glad Josh Scott decided to come play. Not sure where the rest of the team is.

I obviously wasn't expecting to win today, but the fact this team plays so poorly on the road (and even gets extremely intimidated) is worrying. Remember, we play Fresno State on the road next. Better figure out how to win a road game, and quickly. That's the type of loss that ****s you over on Selection Sunday. Must win.

Ran into a buzz saw today. We're not playing our game, but KU at home with 10 days to prepare kind of sets up for them bringing their A game.

So frustrating to see a Boyle team that isn't even competitive.

The Buffs fortunes are tied to the health of the Mayor. When SD is off, there isn't anyone else who can pick up the slack. If that rolled ankle injury lingers, this young team has a problem.

Kansas is an elite team. The buffs look outclassed in the first half.

Boyle purposefully has us playing like crap so Kansas folks won't want to hire him. BRILLIANT!

Do not question Tad!

This is a good ego check for our team though, gotta learn we have a lot of work to do before we're "elite"

If I'm Tad after this game, I just calmly ask them if they learned anything.

Because they got schooled on the difference between a Final Four team and a round of 32 team.

CU ass wrangling has spread to the hardwood.

Might as well rewatch the 1st half of that Fresno State fiasco and reread the Butch Johnson threads.

Down by 40 with over 10 minutes left. I can't watch this anymore. Time for the final yard work of the year.

I posted the question in the chat, but do you think Dre's draft stock will be hurt from this game? He hasn't been able to do much against "NBA type players". Hate to say it but it would be nice to have him back for another year, but I thought we basically signed an extra guy with the expectation that he and one other were leaving.

Back