What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: Buffs at Utah (Wednesday, 7pm)

Can you point out the players on our team that are playing good tonight?

No one has put together anything worth writing home about right now. Again, not trying to throw D Thomas under the bus. Just was hoping to see a little bit of light from his past performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one has put together anything worth writing home about right now. Again, not trying to throw D Thomas under the bus. Just was hoping to see a little bit of light from his past performance.

We still have 20 minutes, but don't much from anyone.

Positive note though. We are finishing off a half on the road with some confidence and heart.

Loveridge has only 2 points and Dustin's also given us 2 points along with 1 of our (sad) 4 assists. I'm not going to make a case that he's been anything special tonight, but he's very low on my list of things to bitch about right now.

Loveridge has only 2 points and Dustin's also given us 2 points along with 1 of our (sad) 4 assists. I'm not going to make a case that he's been anything special tonight, but he's very low on my list of things to bitch about right now.

I am just so bitter about our offense right now hence my initial dig on Thomas. I'd love for him to throw up a couple more shots with confidence. Defensively this team is playing great! 31 points for Utah at home. That's pretty legit considering our foul trouble and injury.

Sitting Ski this long is baffling. When XJ went down, our chances of winning had to drop fairly significantly. That had to go though Tad's mind at least a little. So what do you have to lose? If he fouls out with 10 minutes left in the second half, is anyone really gonna blame Tad for keeping our most dynamic offensive on the court too long?

How did Utah have a 7 player recruiting class in 2012, 7 in 2013 and 5 in 2014?

Each team shot 42.9% in the 1st half.

Why are we down by 10?

Utah ended up with extra possessions. +4 on O rebounds and +4 on turnovers. Gives them 7 more shots in addition to them being 5/7 to our 2/7 from the charity stripe.

I would think that knowing that Tad would sit you for having two fouls automatically would make you less aggressive on the defensive end. FFT

Back