What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread -- Colorado at Stanford

jgisland

Club Member
Club Member
Buffs are 2 point dogs (opened at pick). Stanford is the opposite of Cal on Defense. CU will be able to get shots off at the rim and 3, it's just a matter if they will actually do that.

Screen Shot 2016-01-03 at 5.06.29 PM.png

Please kick ass. I can't take another 2 hours of stress after that Broncos afternoon.

Believe CU plays much better tonight. Solid chance to win this game if they regain form, and I believe they will.

Looking for a win at the tree farm tonight.

The guys the other night looked like a team that hadn't played a game for over a week ... hopefully they're back in the groove tonight.

Based on the first few minutes, I'm comfortable saying Cal is waaaaaaayyy better than Stanford

And Dom gets his 2nd PF less than 4 mins into the game ... again.

Every frigging game one of our guards lasts less than 5 minutes before picking up a second foul. That reach in by Dom was just plain dumb.

The Mad Belgian really needs to slow his roll a bit. I like the aggressiveness (as in Nate Tomlinson) but he turns the ball over way too much trying to penetrate where he has no business doing that.

Can we stop with the Stanford ex-player now assistant coach with the Warriors and the Stefan Curry lovefest and actually broadcast the ****ing game now?!

Thanks

Fortune has been missing a couple assists above the rim that aren't being picked up. It will be sick when those feeds are converted. I hope the offense gets some chemistry that adds some dominant above the rim action.

Fortune is fun to watch tonight.

Anyone else hear that annoying lady who won't shut up when the Buffs are running their O? I might have to mute the game pretty soon if ESPN U doesn't muffle her pie hole.

The Mad Belgian looked real good on that last penetration and feed to Josh. He slowed his roll. :)

Solid half. We avoid one thing CU often does on the road when having a lead: pissing it away right before half. Now comes the second challenge: win the first 4 coming out of the gates.

Back